The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Yeah, Fox was totally faking it.  In fact, he's part of a vast left wing conspiracy to steal fetuses from white Christians for stem cell harvesting.  Also, he supports making your children learn how to suck dick in sex ed, especially your sons.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on October 25, 2006, 11:43:55 AM
Yeah, Fox was totally faking it.  In fact, he's part of a vast left wing conspiracy to steal fetuses from white Christians for stem cell harvesting.  Also, he supports making your children learn how to suck dick in sex ed, especially your sons.

Ha!

SunMo

Quote from: Diomedes on October 25, 2006, 11:43:55 AM
Also, he supports making your children learn how to suck dick in sex ed, especially your sons.

farg...i need to go home and get in front of that training while i can
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

It's an affirmative action operation; they use black models only, so you're out.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

They're shemales, so you can watch if you want.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The episode of "It's Always Sunny" where Mac dates the tranny is an excellent one.

Diomedes

That show makes me happy.  I'm gonna go listen to Charlie's "kick some ass" clip a dozen or so times now...

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

ice grillin you

its true tho...the vast majority of people who die in wars are poor and uneducated...people who go into the military because they get duped by recruiters or feel as tho they dont have any other options
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Father Demon

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 31, 2006, 11:19:02 AM
its true tho...the vast majority of people who die in wars are poor and uneducated...people who go into the military because they get duped by recruiters or feel as tho they dont have any other options

Is that truth spoken as a veteran?
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Butchers Bill

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 31, 2006, 11:19:02 AM

In previous wars even more so because of the draft, but how can a politician, especially one who ran for President (and is considering running again) call the troops stupid?  There are plenty of officers in the field who graduated from Ivy League schools that had better grades than he did.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Father Demon

1. Graduating college does not guarentee smart.
2. Not graduating college does not guarentee dumb.

As an example, Kerry graduated college, and is a bumbling idiot.

IGY -- there are plenty of people in the military that are very smart, and it doesn't shield them from danger during a war.  Bullets, landmines, missles, and farging radical muslims don't check a person's IQ before killing.  To call the vast majority poor and uneducated is a slap in the face to people that have served and are serving everywhere.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Phanatic

Quote from: Father Demon on October 31, 2006, 11:31:27 AM
1. Graduating college does not guarentee smart.
2. Not graduating college does not guarentee dumb.

As an example, Kerry graduated college, and is a bumbling idiot.

IGY -- there are plenty of people in the military that are very smart, and it doesn't shield them from danger during a war.  Bullets, landmines, missles, and farging radical muslims don't check a person's IQ before killing.  Too call the vast majority poor and uneducated is a slap in the face to people that have served and are serving everywhere.

Not to mention an broad generalization against a large group of people....  :paranoid

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

ice grillin you

IGY -- there are plenty of people in the military that are very smart, and it doesn't shield them from danger during a war.  Bullets, landmines, missles, and farging radical muslims don't check a person's IQ before killing.  To call the vast majority poor and uneducated is a slap in the face to people that have served and are serving everywhere.

you clearly didnt read what i wrote and still jumped off the handle....congrats

read what i wrote again and then laugh at your own post

me : "the vast majority of people who die in wars are poor and uneducated"

and thats a fact

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous