The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 15, 2006, 02:31:01 PM
Where's the video?  You can only post in this thread if there's video. 

My bad
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Geowhizzer

I'll bet David Hasselhoff is behind that.  He wants a piece of the action.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

General_Failure

Sgt PSN

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Might be a repost:  Matt Damon finally a guest of Jimmy Kimmel

Obviously staged, but pretty funny.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHl0JE3gZJA

some reporter trying to be funny and eating his balls in the process
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.