Week Seven - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 19, 2023, 10:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

It's not a legit mac and cheese unless you make a rue and then bake it.
The perch is the best eating fish I know, and caught locally
Venison is gonna be fantastic
the rest is just rabbit food and sweets...for women and children but I make a great pile of collards, especially for a white boy swamp yankee
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Prob need to add fried Lion to that feast.

Ravens up 28-0 now.

Barkley back in. After a bad Howell pick the Giants capitalize. 14-0 GMen.

Tyrod is better than Danny Jones.

PhillyPhreak54

Art Smith has put Bijan Robinson into witness protection.

Mystifying.

PhillyPhreak54

Minshew Mania is in full effect.

He's scored two rushing TDs on zone read RPO plays.

The stout Browns defense goes from stifling the Niners to getting worked by Minshew.

My Browns action is in peril.

General_Failure

I've got Red Zone going split screen with whatever games my friends are playing on the second monitor more to check the scores than anything. This is my one day off this week and I've got two doubles coming up, I'm not wasting it watching the god damn Browns.

Later I'll make some ribs and mashed potatoes, then get back to painting shtein for my train layout.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Sam Howell has been sacked four more times. That's makes 4+ in every game.

Only David Carr has begun a season getting beaten on as badly as Howell this season.

Also back to Arthur Smith and his mind boggling coaching - he's not only not using Robinson but he's also still icing Kyle Pitts.

PhillyPhreak54

Myles Garret DPOY pick seems like a lock.

What he's doing today is impressive even for him. He leapt over the formation to block a FG and just stripped Minshew for a TD

ice grillin you

Giants have six sacks in a half...had five on the season before this game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Wash OL is so bad. It's hard to be worse than the Giants OL but here we are.

Got damn Ravens! They've drawn and quartered the Lions. 35-0. Lamar has 350 passing so far.

Falcons are so maddening. Ridder's sorry ass just fumbled on the half yard line on first and goal.

Bills are still asleep.

Diomedes

LOL.  I've got negative points from the Lions DEF.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2023, 02:24:23 PMArt Smith has put Bijan Robinson into witness protection.

Mystifying.

Not that mystifying, Kyle Pitts been there for years. Coach sucks.

PhillyPhreak54

So does Ridder. Wrong arm and a walk in tuddy to basically seal the game and he gets it popped out before crossing the goal line. Touchback. farging idiot.

Witching Hour is undefeated. All in the last few seconds

Pats give up a fast TD and then fumble it back to Buffalo. Bills can now take the lead

Commies get a hummer FG blocked

Browns go full Browns and fumble a pitch on fourth down and now Indy is driving

PhillyPhreak54

And Baker gets picked in tying FG range!!

Bills look like a hot mess trying to go ahead but barring full disaster they will survive

PhillyPhreak54

Baker for about 40 on a scramble. They're back in FG range after Art Smith's O couldn't hold the ball.

Browns get screwed on PI being picked up

Barkley fumbled in the red zone to give Wash a chance

Wild

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on October 22, 2023, 02:31:47 PMI've got Red Zone going split screen with whatever games my friends are playing on the second monitor more to check the scores than anything. This is my one day off this week and I've got two doubles coming up, I'm not wasting it watching the god damn Browns.

Later I'll make some ribs and mashed potatoes, then get back to painting shtein for my train layout.

Ribs and mashed potatoes sounds good as hell too. I haven't done ribs in awhile. Think that'll be next Saturdays grill session.

Buffalolol - they blew it