Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 15, 2023, 01:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Panthers looking frisky down in Miami

Browns have withstood a Niners crush early and are driving

Sleepy early slate but maybe we will see some craziness

MDS

can i get play by play of the niners game please
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah.

Espn or cbs or red zone son

Panthers coming out hot. Up 14-0

PhillyPhreak54

Here's a Niners update

Trent Williams rolled up on and he's down

MDS

everyone had the niners in the bullet...4 point line swing will do that. ravens were also free, that shot up 1.5 points too.

im on the rams in survivor, smelt something funny with the dolphins game and looking long term - this is the time to take the rams. dolphins have a home game against the pats coming up.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 15, 2023, 01:37:27 PMHere's a Niners update

Trent Williams rolled up on and he's down

Deebo down too

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I didn't bite on SF. The line stunk even before the Deshaun news.

I hate double digit faves (MIA) or big road faves (SF) coming off big emotional wins. I also stay away from London games.

This week was hard though. I went with Cincy, Houston, Rams and Jacksonville

Deebo into the medical tent now.

MDS

im just a slut for free points. it pays off in the macro. not every time a line moves it hits, but it def happens more often that not.

the niners one was extreme, it opened at 5 and finished at 9.5

PhillyPhreak54

I get that for sure. I always compare the movement. That's a huge factor for me I placing real bets too.

PhillyPhreak54

Miami woke up and tied it.

SF has been fargin around and Browns scored. 10-7

I'd like for Minny to pull away and Cincy too

PhillyPhreak54

And Cuzzo goes and does what he loves.

Turning the football over

PhillyPhreak54

Miami on a 21-0 run.

Tyreek is a cheat code.

General_Failure

I'm looking forward to all the "Us Against the World" quotes coming from SF after that review.

Also, these might be the least terrible Browns uniforms ever.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I read somewhere that Shanahan is like 1-7 against a Jim Schwartz defense.

PhillyPhreak54

Minshew is looking very Mike McMahon like today