Week 3 - Commies: No Vaseline

Started by MDS, September 19, 2022, 11:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I don't know how Wentz can screw up this drive, but I have faith in him.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Schlereth is unlistenable.  OK we get it you're the biggest Washington apologist there is. Excuse after excuse after excuse.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Nice to see there's still some life left in this offense.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice win.

Still have things to tighten up on.

phattymatty

not getting too excited yet but the schedule doesn't seem to get much harder.  ever.

I guess that cards-colts-packers stretch is as hard as it gets.

SD

Hurts is probably a top 5 qb right now...if you want to hate you can't deny top 10

Jordan Davis coming out party. Unimpressed first two games not today he wasn't farging around

Can't remember a more likeable Eagle ever than BG. Hope he retires an Eagle then coaches or something

AJ Brown is the alpha...Devonta Smith: hold my beer.

Hated the offensive play calling today. Birds won because of talent

Gannon with a great game. Applied pressure early. Skins were forced to change their game plan. Played standard d rest of the way.

O line is just toying with the defense

Wentz is who we thought he was

3-0

Rome

Good win.  I have the impression that if these dipshteins ever really figure it out they'll be completely unstoppable.  They are pretty damn impressive in spurts, I'll give them that much. 

Geowhizzer

Love the first-half Eagles a lot.

That second-half team is going to bite them in the ass eventually.

PhillyPhreak54

Doug has the Jags ballin

Next week is gonna be tough.

PhillyPhreak54

Opened as a 7 point fave against JAX

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 25, 2022, 06:56:28 PM
Doug has the Jags ballin

Next week is gonna be tough.

Jags should be 3-0. They're severely underrated because they're the Jags. Toughest test this season

QB Eagles

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on September 25, 2022, 04:34:43 PM
Hurts is probably a top 5 qb right now...if you want to hate you can't deny top 10

Top 10 sure. Week 2 was his strongest game by far though. Got it done today (and Week 1) but there were more errors. Need to see him able to have success versus better competition or in a comeback scenario.

General_Failure

I would like to see a second half performance by the offense at some point this season.

MDS

i know they put up a bunch of yards but hurts was really mediocre here. they put together basically one td drive (the other two were aided by a smith incompletion ruled catch and a turnover). he and nick/shane were bailed out by devonta and aj brown being really god damn good. hurts is much better than i thought he could be but lets remember what he is. he still hasnt put a complete game together.

the 4th and 1 jet sweep to zach pascal was utter insanity -- 3 pro bowl skill guys and an athletic qb and you give it to him?

but really did they didnt have to do anything because carson was such a disaster. how much fun was it watching this and laughing at him instead of yelling? dude held onto the ball forever, missing guys all over the place, fumble here and fumble there. he gifted the eagles half their sacks just by refusing to give up on a play. he sucked big time.

the league is really mediocre this year and with their bad schedule...man oh man they can win 13 games
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

"I'm here to boo Carson Wentz's ass," said Rita Decimo, a 64-year-old retiree wearing a miniature Eagles top hat and Eagles stickers under her eyes. "He wanted to get out of [Philly]. He was complaining about being an Eagle. Get the frig off then."

https://twitter.com/sam4tr/status/1574192744469336064 46&t=h-wLC5PMsjru4I9qHe8VzQ