Philadelphia

Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Between past pregnancies, the pandemic, and planned future pregnancies, this anniversary was the first in our first 4 that my wife and I had a chance to get away somewhere. So I sprung for a room in Four Seasons. Way overpriced but also kind of worth it? It's the highest situated hotel in America, we had a suite on the 53rd floor and the views were amazing. everything about the room was great.

When we arrived, the buses were there to pick up the Hawks and take them to the Wells Fargo
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Happy Anniversary, Munson.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

farging idiots.

Guns guns and more guns.

We had some idiot here the other day who pulled a gun and shot a guy bc they were arguing which one of them ran faster in a foot race.

Also have had a ton of road rage shootings too. A 17yr old was killed bc someone shot at the family's truck due to road rage.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

dude that shot someone out front of pat's over an eagles giants argument is from reading so I checked Facebook and we have a few common friends.  neat.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

they have been leap frogging back and forth for the last 10 years or so. 

I work there now and yes it's very sprawling, not much of a "city" feel at all.  basically phoenix, tempe, scottsdale, Glendale, all kind of the same thing.  scottsdale is pretty fun though considering it's fairly rich and douchey.  I recently found an eagles bar two blocks from my office.

phattymatty

it is also the best female watching I've ever seen.  just gaggles of college girls walking around in bikinis at 10 am with no water to be found anywhere. 

ice grillin you

lol phoenix 500 square miles
philly 140
get the farg outta here

farging phx houston and jacksonille are the most fraudulent "cities"
they all make me sick

General_Failure

Can confirm, the west side of Jacksonville is all cookie cutter housing developments and shopping centers.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

jacksonville is a preposterous 900 square miles...how is that even allowed

it would belike if you extended philly out to pottstown or farging princeton

QB Eagles

Only six real cities in the US by density
NYC
SF
Boston
Chicago
Philly
Miami

MDS

city is at 1.6 mil...biggest since 1980 and the biggest % increase from census to census since 1950. think about what happened in the 1940-1950 gap.

the region is also the least white its even been

phoenix and jacksonville legit do not count i do not even recognize them as cities
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.