DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I think the point us they won't be able to afford it next year and if someone blows then away with a retarded offer, might as well think about it now, especially 6 weeks before the draft.

Eagaholic

Definitely, I fantasize about Oakland saying here's our #5 pick, we want DJax.

shorebird

Quote from: Eagaholic on March 21, 2014, 04:42:56 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on March 21, 2014, 01:39:37 PM
Browns, Raiders, Jags, Jets, Bengals, Steelers, Dolphins, Packers, Vikings, Bills, and Seahawks. Those are the teams that could afford him without having to do much cap finagling. Also, the Eagles I guess.
It's not even a good move financially for the Eagles this year. Yeah they will save some cash over all but iirc it will still create something like $6 million in dead money.

Panthers? It would be a terrible move that imo, the receiving corps would be years recovering from.

BigEd76

pimp's on instagram posting Pete Carroll and Cam Newton pics

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

I wonder if that has anything to do with Howie's Instagram having pictures of Jeremy Richardson and Dave Gettleman belly laughing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

What Oregon receivers are in the draft? If none have declared to come out early are there any seniors? If no seniors or early entries then which recent graduates are working at Jiffy Lube or Starbucks?

Because His Offensive Highness Sir Chip of New Hampshire is sure to bring in one or two to replace a legit talent.

Eagaholic

Kempski is now saying even a 3rd rounder may be optimistic for DeSean. Yeah he has a high salary and yeah it's a deep draft for WRs etc., but still. If this is true maybe they better unload him asap for whatever they can get because it sounds like there's something going on behind the scenes, and better to get what you can now before the rest of the league finds out, if they haven't already (if it's true a team like NE is interested in him, maybe it isn't common knowledge yet among the league).

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 21, 2014, 08:46:08 PM
What Oregon receivers are in the draft? If none have declared to come out early are there any seniors? If no seniors or early entries then which recent graduates are working at Jiffy Lube or Starbucks?

Because His Offensive Highness Sir Chip of New Hampshire is sure to bring in one or two to replace a legit talent.

You are so salty over something that's not going to happen.

Quote from: Eagaholic on March 21, 2014, 08:49:16 PM
Kempski is now saying even a 3rd rounder may be optimistic for DeSean. Yeah he has a high salary and yeah it's a deep draft for WRs etc., but still. If this is true maybe they better unload him asap for whatever they can get because it sounds like there's something going on behind the scenes, and better to get what you can now before the rest of the league finds out, if they haven't already (if it's true a team like NE is interested in him, maybe it isn't common knowledge yet among the league).

The only reason his stock would be dropping without any public reason would be those unexpected felony charges I was hoping would happen.

Eagaholic

What, that Jackson isn't going to get traded?

ice grillin you

none that I know of....maybe he wants the next best thing....brandin cooks.....i actually worship him but hes basically an unproven pimp
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Quote from: General_Failure on March 21, 2014, 08:50:51 PM

You are so salty over something that's not going to happen.

Quote from: Eagaholic on March 21, 2014, 08:49:16 PM

The only reason his stock would be dropping without any public reason would be those unexpected felony charges I was hoping would happen.
I read something about an irregularity with that money he reported stolen, though it didn't come right out and say it was suspect. Still, can't imagine with his salary he'd try a scam like that. He's dumb but he's not stupid.

ice grillin you

i read something about him bringing down mh370
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

If it is some prison time coming his way, then yeah they're smart and also dickish for looking to trade him, and I'll have no problems with it. If he's just dumb with money or they think there's no one to keep him in check in the locker room and they try to trade him, then farg this stupid team.

But I'm still holding on to the idea that this is a whole lot of nothing.

Munson

No matter what happens at this point, Phreak's posts have been highly entertaining.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds