DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

Jackson is a cancer. The problem is: if you dump him, you turn him into a monster for 1 year of "revenge effort". I suggest we murder him and disperse his body in a body of water.

General_Failure

I too hate incredibly talented players who make dumb decisions sometimes. They're the worst.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Chameleon

DeSean Jackson is a zesty version of Allen Iverson playing football. His personality is infectious. Money doesn't change a person it makes a person more of what they already are. Jackpot is spewing everywhere, whether it's at a party, in a limo, at a strip club, or on the field. He is now a veteran on a team the lacks leadership.

Jackpot/Pimp/InevitablyBrokeLoser whatever you want to call him, gives less than 100% on every play that doesn't feature him. Which just furthers our dependance on his big play ability as he is worthless when he is not featured. He can't block and no longer returns punts. I don't hate DeSean, I think in the end he causes more trouble than he is worth/

ice grillin you

Quote from: Chameleon on July 18, 2013, 11:51:20 PM
DeSean Jackson raps wears big shiny jewelry and has lots of tattoos so i am going to make up all kinds of stuff about him rather than do what i really want which is to call him a dumb stillupfront
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

methdeez

Sgt PSN

lol @ Havas. 

As much criticism as he deserves for the last 2 years, lol @ calling him out for blocking. 

1.  He's like 150lbs.  Of course he sucks at blocking. It's not like he's going to seal off any edges in the running or screen game. 

2.  He is constantly downfield blocking on big plays when other Eagles players have the ball.  Can't think of any specific plays off the top of my head, but I know I've seen that midget blocking downfield to help someone else get in/closer to the end zone. 

3.  I do specifically remember him saving a TD chasing down someone from the Jets who was returning an int or fumble.

Please go back to not posting.  You're more likable that way.   

Also, that Merrill bit is great. 

ice grillin you

you mean you dont think pimp is a cancer because he isnt throwin his head at jason pierrre pauls knees?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 19, 2013, 01:05:04 PM
you mean you dont think pimp is a cancer because he isnt throwin his head at jason pierrre pauls knees?

Just throw his helmet.

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 19, 2013, 01:02:14 PM
3.  I do specifically remember him saving a TD chasing down someone from the Jets who was returning an int or fumble.

He had that incredible play in the 2008 NFCG where he chased down Aaron Francisco after a int., punched the ball out and the birds got the ball back.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I love DeSean but if he asked for advise, I'd tell him this: Shut the farg up and play.  That's it.  Earn your money and help this team win games.  No one gives a shtein about your idiotic rap career or your personal life.  Your football skills are all we care about.  The universe gave you incredible athletic ability, so don't piss it away.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

He'd pull a Kanye on me but that's cool.  I'd farg his wife in the ass and make him watch.

Eagles_Legendz

Desean was on pace for 1100 yards with zesty QB play last year before getting hurt vs Carolina.

Oh and he also had dropped 0 passes all season when PFF did their study in November.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/11/01/signature-stat-snapshot-drop-rate-wrs/

I don't support everything he does but trashing him after last year is dumb.  I expect big things from him year and have much more confidence in him than Maclin going forward.

Rome

If these clowns can protect whoever is playing quarterback he's going to have a huge season.  Shady is the one who's going to blow up, though.  He might get 1,000/1,000.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on July 19, 2013, 06:00:24 PM
If these clowns can protect whoever is playing quarterback he's going to have a huge season.  Shady is the one who's going to blow up, though.  He might get 1,000/1,000.

I agree shady is perfect for this offense....my concern with him blowing up tho would be his touches....Im not sure chip doesn't rotate backs more including polk getting touches (he didnt have any last year)

also theres a reason there is 15 h back/te types on this team

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on July 19, 2013, 05:52:54 PM
Desean was on pace for 1100 yards with zesty QB play last year before getting hurt vs Carolina.

Oh and he also had dropped 0 passes all season when PFF did their study in November.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/11/01/signature-stat-snapshot-drop-rate-wrs/

I don't support everything he does but trashing him after last year is dumb.  I expect big things from him year and have much more confidence in him than Maclin going forward.

people who hate his persona are going to ignore stuff like this...that said his play is open for criticism...he hasn't been as good as he can be the last couple years...for a myriad of reasons...I cant stand when people make up stuff about him as a person or player because he raps or is iced down...its like no one has ever watched an interview of the kid?....he always says the right things....hes not TO mouthing off....he doesn't crush coaches or other players....he handles himself well

when kevin cobb wrastles wild boar during his offseason its so cool....when pimp pursues his rap career its being a cancer