DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

You say that now, but I've heard a rumor that 2013 is the year of white boy cornrows.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Motherfargers would cut their hair if I was coach.  Who the hell are you to give the opponent an extra way to grab onto you?  Cut that shtein and your attitude or get the farg off my team, pretty boy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

Tomahawk

lol @ sloppy seconds...after you graduate high school, you're never banging a virgin again.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

rjs246

Quote from: Tomahawk on January 18, 2013, 08:21:30 AM
lol @ sloppy seconds...after you graduate high school, you're never banging a virgin again.

Haha. Exactly. And who the farg would want to?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on January 18, 2013, 10:15:41 AM
Quote from: Tomahawk on January 18, 2013, 08:21:30 AM

Haha. Exactly. And who the farg would want to?

Muslim extremists.  But not just virgins.....dead virgins!

BigEd76

pimp is excited about Chip

Quote"I was looking at what he did at Oregon. My little cousin is actually De'Anthony Thomas, the Black Mamba, so our styles are kind of similar. What he's done in that offense as far as lighting it up and getting in that end zone, that's what I'm excited about."

"Just being in different positions in the offense, being able to come into 2013 with a different look, no defense out there will have ever seen anything the Philadelphia Eagles have done. If Chip Kelly's able to bring that edge to the table where we can go out there and keep people off-guard, and people won't know what we're doing... I'm very excited about the opportunity."

MDS

im excited for him to do something relevant for the first time since the return in the giants game

think about that. since that punt return IN 2010 hes done as many memorable things on the field as i have done.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

He's nothing more than an expensive Demaris Johnson.

Rome

That's farging idiotic.

Wub you and all but just retarded.

Diomedes

He's done nothing even remotely #1ish for a long time.  He's just a quick cat who's afraid to get hit because he's one more concussion away from the CTE express.

Maclin is the best Eagles WR and Jackson might not be the second best.