DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I'm not convinced he can do what he used to do.  I'd feel better about it if he were concentrating on training, working out, etc., rather than starting a rap career.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Step 1: Play balls out amazing.
Step 2: Suffer minor injuries.
Step 3: Start music career.
Step 4: Not play an entire year.
Step 5: Get cut, become backup for Giants.

The man. The myth. The legend.

shorebird

Quote from: Diomedes on June 16, 2012, 08:58:08 PM
I'm not convinced he can do what he used to do.  I'd feel better about it if he were concentrating on training, working out, etc., rather than starting a rap career.

White people better not say nuthin' bad about a brother.

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on June 17, 2012, 09:39:52 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on June 16, 2012, 08:58:08 PM

White people better not say nuthin' bad about a brother.

you are a big fan of place kickers arent you?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

Sgt PSN

What's not to love about place kickers?  They're so humble about their lack of athletic ability. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

General_Failure

Maybe he should shop for glasses in the children's section.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Dillen

The other day he tweeted "dime do work" with a link to a picture. The picture was just the #10.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

Anyone see that new nike commercial with pimp in it? Pretty dope commercial, I must say.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

I'm not sure I've ever loved an athlete more than I love him

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous