DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

also this didnt start in the summer....there has been talk of giving him a new deal for almost two years now....he had a very very good first two seasons....then a great year last year and all he heard from the front office was crickets...yet all these bums around him are getting huge deals?

then like sunny said he came out this year and still did all the right things...but now because of the last couple games when hes finally fed up with the nonsense he starts not giving 100% and all of a sudden hes a bitch and this is why the eagles rightfully didnt give him more money....its a farging joke

the comparison to TO is just so off base its not even funny....TO had just gotten a deal and had a history of being a jerk off...granted he outplayed his deal but he did it in four months and then blew up....pimp has been doing it for three years and short armed a couple balls....point me to one interview print or video where pimp has said one negative word about his situation or the eagles franchise...christ assante has acted up more than pimp...hes played just as bitchy and gave an interview where he said the front office was playing fantasy football...also even tho TO should have gotten more money he was still making millions...pimp makes less than owen schmitt
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

a pro athlete is throwing a party at a stripclub?

stop the presses

rjs246

Quote from: reese125 on December 01, 2011, 04:19:29 PM
It keeps getting better.

I think it just DID get better. Finally. Some tits to think about instead of reading you mongoloids drone on and on about this dude.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

Diff is Jackson is partying like a rock star posing shirtless the Tuesday after the Arizona loss.

You can't see a problem with that from a guy who is/was a captain of a losing team crying for a big payday? Dont answer that-I already know your answer.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Simmer down, Reese. Are you really shocked about this? Should guys sit in the house?

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on December 01, 2011, 04:37:44 PM
Diff is Jackson is partying like a rock star posing shirtless the Tuesday after the Arizona loss.

lol at you worrying about something completely meaningless three weeks after it happened....you didnt even know about till today and now are acting like he was caught on camera partying five minutes after losing to the cardinals in an nfc championship game

corny ass elder

SD

You'd rather he sit home and sulk? Who cares what players do in their off time. They can smoke crack for all I care.

ice grillin you

id be salty as farg if he had done something public right after a monster game...christ im still mad at dumb ass victorino for his horrendous tweeting in the days after the cardinal loss....but this wasnt publicized and it followed a completely meaningless game

reese125

you guys are missing the point but whatever.

please I dont give a farg what he does in his off time, or any athlete for that matter. just stating the fact that this is not the type of promo shtein you do seeking a big time deal with the "corny ass elders" eagles front office.

ice grillin you

lol @ thinking this has even a small effect on his next contract....if the eagles care about players going to strip clubs or throwin parties they might as well cut the whole team

if you can play they want you if not you are gone

see buck being around after the south street smokefest and terrence carroll getting axed

reese125

just promise me you'll type hi haters when he blows up tonight

General_Failure

Quote from: SD on December 01, 2011, 07:28:48 PM

You'd rather he sit home and sulk? Who cares what players do in their off time. They can smoke crack for all I care.

I'd rather he stay home unless someone's going to pay him to make an appearance, as opposed to going out and spending money he doesn't have.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

the venue pays him to host his party....they stack chedder like mother farger off something like this