DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

Maclin's charity work couldn't make money if DeSean weren't here.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Who got the stuff off the top shelf for him?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I saw a stat this week that said he is leading the league in percentage of dropped passes (19.44%).

Munson

[Sunmo]lol at "all those dropped passes"[/sunmo]
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 12, 2011, 02:34:49 PM
I saw a stat this week that said he is leading the league in percentage of dropped passes (19.44%).

T.O. would be proud.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Tomahawk

Dropped passes isn't an official stat, is it? If not, we should shut the farg up about them unless we want to reminisce about how many Thrash, Pinkston, et al dropped

PhillyPhreak54

Official or not...he's dropping too damn many

PoopyfaceMcGee

He has been largely worthless this year aside from running off coverages/decoy stuff. At this point I hope it continues. He can come back much cheaper and play next year like I know he's capable.

And I just read he'll be inactive today. Missed a team meeting. Haha

SD

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 13, 2011, 08:49:36 AM
He has been largely worthless this year aside from running off coverages/decoy stuff. At this point I hope it continues. He can come back much cheaper and play next year like I know he's capable.

And I just read he'll be inactive today. Missed a team meeting. Haha

MA Racist

But for real he hasn't been Desean all season and it's clear his contract dispute is manifesting itself in a negative way. He's costing himself money whether he knows it or not. If the Eagles aren't willing to pay him what he thinks he's worth and then he goes out, drops a bunch of passes, fumbles a punt, then starts doing shtein like missing team meetings...teams are going to question his worth. The concussion issue doesn't help his cause either.

PhillyPhreak54

I saw the reason for him missing the meeting was oversleeping Saturday morning...he missed the STs meeting.

Ridiculous how the journalists on twitter are circling like buzzards. Here come the TO comments from them...

SD

shorebird

Last three games: 8 recpts. for 93 yds. Now he misses a team meeting. It doesn't really matter that it was a ST meeting. A meeting is a meeting. I hate to say it but as of now, it looks like the Eagles did the right thing not giving him a new contract yet.

PhillyPhreak54

Roob says on Twitter that he was told by a team official that this wasn't the first incident.

Mike Freeman of CBS also says he was told that the Eagles have been tiring of his attitude.

And the waterfall of negativity has begun...