DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Was it a two hand touch game or something? Jesus.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Quote from: phattymatty on February 01, 2010, 11:51:08 AM
that video stopped a second before they showed donovan doing his gay tourettes syndrome dance.

I purposefully searched for a video that didn't have that in it, but it's not like Pimps riverdance after his first TD was any better.

Quote from: General_Failure on February 01, 2010, 12:45:52 PM
Was it a two hand touch game or something? Jesus.

The defenses for both squads weren't trying to tackle anybody. Early on in the game Mario Williams got a free release and could have absolutely demolished Aaron Rodgers, but just ran on by instead.

hbionic

I love the reverse riverdance.

I love love too. Love it!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

The BIGSTUD

No chance DeSean goes anywhere else. The town is getting fed up with the Eagles and if they screw this up and DeSean leaves then they will become an afterthought in this town like the franchise hasn't seen for a long time. People will flat out bail on the Eagles if they let arguably the second most popular player in the Reid era leave. The Eagles know it too.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

fans stuck by this team when much more popular and longer tenured players left.  dawk.  hugh.  trotter.  buddy's entire defense.  they damn sure ain't gonna jump ship if jackson leaves.   

i swear, you and munson have a daily side bet going the see which one of you can out-dumb the other. 

ice grillin you

should have just stopped at "pimp isnt going anywhere" (which i fully believe) instead of taking a turn into the middle of wrongville
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 01, 2010, 04:54:20 PM
fans stuck by this team when much more popular and longer tenured players left.  dawk.  hugh.  trotter.  buddy's entire defense.  they damn sure ain't gonna jump ship if jackson leaves.   

i swear, you and munson have a daily side bet going the see which one of you can out-dumb the other. 

Please, the team had trouble selling out the Vet plenty of times. I don't know what your definition of "sticking by the team" is, but my definition is attendance. I'll bet you anything you want that if the Eagles were to screw up the DeSean situation and it ended up with him out of town, then you'd see empty seats at the Linc for the first time since its construction. It's not just about DeSean by himself, but you combine that with the organization sticking with the status quo and you have disaster.

I'm not saying it is going to turn into Jacksonville, but the Eagles would be so far and away #2 in this town behind the Phils it would be ridiculous. Even more so than they already are right now.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 01, 2010, 04:54:20 PM

The BIGSTUD

It's a moot point anyway, because the Eagles would never let him leave. If for some ridiculous reason the situation were to arise, I'll make sure to rub it in when I'm right though.

As usual.

Sgt PSN

you even suck at talking about of both sides of your mouth.  

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 01, 2010, 06:34:26 PM

Jesus christ...you been reading too much MDS. Slow down before you become an unhirable hack.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on February 01, 2010, 06:57:05 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 01, 2010, 06:34:26 PM

Jesus christ...you been reading too much MDS. Slow down before you become an unhirable hack.

hahaha, that was a pretty awesome error on my part.  in fact, i'll leave it in place for effect.