DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Pegged their feet, one-hopped a couple in, and one or two sailing over players' heads.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Why are you guys talking about McNabb in the Jackson thread when nothing was even mentioned about McNabb? I'm not acting as the thread police; just pointing out how horrible you are at the internet

rjs246

Mostly because I'm an idiot who was feeling lazy about cutting my post out of this thread and putting it in the McNabb thread.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteDeSean Jackson Unhurt After Car Accident

CSNPhilly.com

Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson was involved in a one-car accident on Friday.

Jackson was driving a 2008 BMW on I-295 in New Jersey when he drifted off the road, striking a curb and guard rail before spinning around in his own lane. He was wearing his seatbelt and was unhurt during the accident.

Police said there were no signs of drug or alcohol use involved. Jackson was issued a summons for careless driving.

Jackson will be able to play on Sunday against the Giants.

shorebird

I wonder if Lurie, Banner and Reid will look to lock Jackson down to a long term contract this offseason.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Did he manage to get the car up on two wheels before hitting the guard rail?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Feva

It's not good for Pimp's image to be riding around without a female or three in the car with him. 
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

shorebird

The pimp is somethin' special. I can't remember a reciever making such an impact so early on this team.

phillymic2000

Quote from: shorebird on November 01, 2009, 06:26:59 PM
The pimp is somethin' special. I can't remember a reciever making such an impact so early on this team.

shtein man, modify that before IGY sees it!! It's "Pimp" not "the Pimp" act like ya know dook! ;)

shorebird

Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 01, 2009, 06:33:22 PM
Quote from: shorebird on November 01, 2009, 06:26:59 PM

shtein man, modify that before IGY sees it!! It's "Pimp" not "the Pimp" act like ya know dook! ;)

Thats my problem, I always try to act like I know, but never really do.

Seriously though, I love this kid. Yeah, he likes to hot dog it up, but his attitude seems great. Carefree and happy go lucky type of guy. And, if he ain't the fastest man in the NFL, he's damn shore one of 'em.