DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

shorebird

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Father Demon

I'm pretty sure there were a couple more, but I had Jackson penciled in as the Eagles 1st round pick in the CF Draft Contest.  To see him fall to Philly in the 2nd had me happy as all hell.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Rome

reese125

Just to note--prob already mentioned:

2nd player in NFL history to accomplish back to back 100+ yd'ers to start career.

Don Looney was the other in 1940

SD_Eagle5

DNL just showed a clip of Desean doing the same thing he did lastnight in a high school football all star game. He took a pass 50 yards down the sideline and did a swan dive from the 5 landing 1 yard short of the endzone.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

As long as he doesn't brake his hand, he'll be fine.