Week 3 - Bengals: Memories Of A Tie

Started by MDS, September 20, 2020, 10:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on September 27, 2020, 01:34:27 PM
Jason Peters is done.  Not just done but oh my god is he bad done. 

100%.

You have to go Seattle style and design your offense around the idea that your line sucks. Wentz is using his legs more today which I like but they also need to roll him out more and keep extra people back to chip.

They likely expected their line to be a strength until about a month ago so it's kind of a scramble for them to work around it.

Diomedes

The play before that sack, the dump off to Sanders...Wentz makes him leap for the ball..no time to turn and make anything of it despite being in open space when the ball arrives.

Minor thing, but Wentz is just not accurate right now, at all.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

No, the accuracy is pretty much the major thing. The offense works fine if not for that.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Defense pitching a solid game against this garbage offense at least

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on September 27, 2020, 01:48:50 PM
No, the accuracy is pretty much the major thing. The offense works fine if not for that.

What I mean is, it probably didn't matter too much to that play, but it sure as farg didn't help Sanders to have to jump for it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on September 27, 2020, 01:47:54 PM
The play before that sack, the dump off to Sanders...Wentz makes him leap for the ball..no time to turn and make anything of it despite being in open space when the ball arrives.

Minor thing, but Wentz is just not accurate right now, at all.

Yep.  I said the same thing.  They don't have the balls to do it but it's Hurts time and Hurts isn't even a legit NFL QB.  At this point neither is Wentz, so...

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Obviously we aren't getting the all 22 but has there been an open WR today?

Rome

By all means let's lose our composure in a tight game.

General_Failure

Diomedes

Why are we not seeing more run calls?  Sanders has looked good.  O line seems to like pushing forward.

QB Eagles

Sanders should be running the ball about twice as often as he is.

Rome

I liked that shot Fletch gave Burrow there.  This is the NFL, bitch. 

QB Eagles

Getting 2008 flashbacks with this game. Hopefully Donovan McWentz knows the tie rule.

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on September 27, 2020, 02:06:15 PM
I liked that shot Fletch gave Burrow there.  This is the NFL, bitch. 

If Barnett or Malik do that, guaranteed flag.  Cox was spared because he's so f'n lovable that even refs give him benefit of doubt.