Doug Pederson, Philadelphia Eagles Legend

Started by MDS, January 14, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

That would be interesting.

I'm not ready for Doug to go but we shall see. Watch him go and win up there with Joe D. Maybe THEN Lurie would see that farging Howie is the problem.

Wonder what they'd get in return?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 10, 2021, 10:58:04 AM
Mort and McManus saying Doug isn't a lock to return. Lurie apparently has concerns beyond fixing Wentz.

well duh

I said this when they tanked...he can't coach men....but also more than that I don't know how you talk to that man and not leave the room thinking you just talked to one of the dumbest humans alive.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 10, 2021, 01:35:04 PM
a bag of raw dicks

yeah if lurie gets even a bag of poop from him he should be sworn in on the 20th

QB Eagles

Think it's obvious the meeting on Tuesday went like:

Jeff: What steps can we take to improve the team for next year?
Doug: uh we gotta execute better... get healthy... maybe take a look at the film and see what we can tweak there

MDS

doug has gone all in on press taylor who lurie and management has to hate...wentz got worse under his watch and the offense has sucked since he climbed up. doug is the kind of blockheaded doofus who not only views someone as mediocre as press taylor as his protege but is willing to stake his reputation on him

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 10, 2021, 01:35:42 PMbut also more than that I don't know how you talk to that man and not leave the room thinking you just talked to one of the dumbest humans alive.

i will never ever understand how he won a super bowl. or passed an interview. i know gase, coughlin and macadoo all rejected them and they were desperate to hire someone but there is no way his interview process went well
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It's got to be the staff hiring thing that's getting him whacked.

Imagine going all in on your job because of Press Taylor. Or Mike Groh.

Usually these HCs will lft people to save themselves.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 10, 2021, 03:09:57 PM
It's got to be the staff hiring thing that's getting him whacked.

that or he's Forrest Gump

PhillyPhreak54

Forrest got a Lombardi so I'm good with that.

ice grillin you

General_Failure

I'm gonna go with the theory that Doug knows the Lombardi will get him another job somewhere else, and he's been done with Howie and Wentz since last season.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

doug was saddled with schwartz, staley, undlin, stout and a few others when he got hired. he was forced to fire groh even though he didnt want to. hes basically putting his foot down, saying i won a super bowl i can pick my staff....so hes basically prepared to die on a hill for press taylor

nobody has ever accused this guy of being smart

ice grillin you

how many different ways need to be shown that the players hate this dood

General_Failure

Some eyeball emojis on Twitter would really help, to be honest.

The man. The myth. The legend.