Rome

Quote from: Tomahawk on August 08, 2010, 11:54:47 PM
You can drink and ride in PA?! That's pretty badass

when reagan was president.

Susquehanna Birder

Tasting flight at Dogfish Head:

Also had a glass of 90 Minute IPA, filtered through this bad boy:

Munson

Did you check out the Theobroma? I just bought 23oz bottle of it at Total Wine the other night.

I wish they'd start bottling and selling Lawnmower so I could support them more often. It'd be cheap and I could drink it anytime.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Susquehanna Birder

They had it on tap, but I couldn't manage it last night. Maybe on my next visit.

Munson

If you've got any big distributors near by, they probably have it there. Total Wine had a shteinton of it, but 10 bucks a bottle meant I was only buying one for the time being.

Did you like the Raison D'Etre? I bought a bottle of it for a make your own 6 pack and I wasn't a huge fan. I never tried the Stout, as they aren't generally my thing.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Susquehanna Birder

I think I saw a bunch of the Theobroma at Atlantic Liquors when I was picking up some other stuff. I'm going to the brewery this afternoon for a tour and tasting. If they have it there, I'll give it a try.

I didn't think I'd like the Raison. It's something like half way toward barley wine, which I don't really like. But it was surprisingly dry, which is due it being a saison. Interesting flavor, but not something I'd drink regularly.

shorebird

Had some of this last night, on the rocks with a teeny weeny splash of pepsi and a twist of lime. I don't drink liquor often, this is some of the best I've had.

Diomedes

I don't drink rum all that often, don't have much of a taste for it.  In fact, I probably have rum only once or twice a year:  Mixed into Black Eyed Susans on Preakness weekend, and in the egg nog at Christmas. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Now I want an egg nog and rum. Delicious.

rjs246

Dark and Stormies are the only rum drink I ever have. Well, I guess egg nog, but I could go the rest of my life without eggnog and not give a shtein.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Want me to drive you out to the middle of nowhere... Leave you for dead?

ice grillin you

egg nog is the best three or four sips youll ever have then it gets kinda awful
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

^^^This^^^

I go through this every Xmas.....I buy some egg nog, pour a glass, drink about half of it and then let the rest of the egg nog expire in my fridge.  I don't understand how it can taste so good and in the blink of an eye become the most terrible thing I've ever ingested. 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 15, 2010, 07:46:34 PM
egg nog is the best three or four sips youll ever have then it gets kinda awful
Could not have said it better. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons