Week 11 - Frigid

Started by ice grillin you, November 11, 2014, 01:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

what % win chance you got the eagles on?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Percentage is the same as the temperature. Rodgers is gonna shtein all over these DBs.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Get pressure on Rodgers...Billy Davis needs to gamble on some blitzes in order to force him to get off his spot.

I give the Eagles a 40% chance

SD

50%

Eagles have an odd defense, they get a lot of sacks and force a lot of turnovers but also give up a lot of points. We keep waiting for that to end but they keep doing it. The Bears blow so I wouldn't use last week as any gauge of how good the Packers are. They can be beat. If the Eagles win it'll be in a similar fashion to how they beat the Colts. I see a close game.

ice grillin you

SD

Rome

99% chance of a loss or a win.

1% chance of a tie.

100% chance I'll be shteinfaced by halftime.

Eagles_Legendz

I expect the Eagles to lose a close game.  30-27 or something like that.  This is the hardest game left on their schedule by a fair margin to me.

QB Eagles

I expect to curse at Cary Williams about 15 times in this game.

MDS

aaron rodgers shouldnt be losing big home games

get the expectations of winning out your minds....this isnt your high school fantasy land

house money game. have fun.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 11, 2014, 07:01:45 PM
aaron rodgers shouldnt be losing big home games

get the expectations of winning out your minds....this isnt your high school fantasy land

house money game. have fun.

9%

MDS

id go no higher than 20

they arent getting any stupid free interceptions like they got off scam newtown and fyan ritzpatrick, but yet they still need to create turnovers. ok 15 percent.

LBIggle

i think it comes down to their pass rush.  if they go all blood lust rape festival like they did yesterday on rodgers then i think they win.  if they give him time i think they get embarrassed.