Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

They farging did it!  The Eagles won the farging Super Bowl!

Tomahawk

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I'm almost as happy about not having to listen to those two dick swab Brady and the Pats anymore as I am about winning
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I completely lost it when Barnett recovered that fumble.  Game, set, match!

Diomedes

My phone blowing up like I'm on the goddamn team, everyone I know texting me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Am I dead?  I was supposed to be dead before this happened...

Diomedes

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

QB Eagles

i'm having trouble fully processing this

thanks for all the years of discussion, my brothers. this is what we've all been waiting for, all this time.

manly tears of joy tonight