Week 3 - Lions: Everyone Is Injured

Started by MDS, September 16, 2019, 12:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

One of those days when I hate myself for caring about this  idiotic team. farg  my life.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

QB Eagles

As bad as every phase of this team has been, both this week and last week could have been Ws without drops by crap WRs.

PhillyPhreak54

Unreal.

Seven drops.

They should've won this game.

Hello 1-3 how you doin?

QB Eagles

2 nfc losses

schedule gets much tougher

can't trust the run, can't make a catch, can't cover, can't get to the QB

none of the 2017 dominance on display

13 games left, but they're done

Don Ho

I've been watching football for a very long time and I've never seen so many dropped passes in clutch time like I did today and these farging offensive pass interference calls!

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on September 22, 2019, 04:18:36 PM
I've been watching football for a very long time and I've never seen so many dropped passes in clutch time like I did today and these farging offensive pass interference calls!

Sproles OPI was actually smart. Was gonna be a game ending play without it (a clean reception was not happening), and there's always a chance you get away with it.

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

Rome

I'm predicting 14-2.   Who's with me?

General_Failure

The wildcard teams were coming out of the West anyway, but man. They're playing like a 6-10 team.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Rome

QB Eagles