DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Riley Cooper is a victim. Why doesn't he have the right to use the N word?

ice grillin you

he absolutely has the right....and is making hundreds of thousands of dollars to do so

amerikkka is a great country
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

If Riley Cooper had his guns stolen, they'd be used in a school shooting. Jackson's guns will probably show up in a pawn shop.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on January 12, 2014, 12:59:47 AM
If Riley Cooper had his guns stolen, they'd be used in a school shooting. Jackson's guns will probably show up in a pawn shop.

is this funny or racist or what?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 12, 2014, 01:01:30 AM

gf is a lot of things but racist isnt one of them

aussies be liberal yo

MDS

i dont mean racist likes hes racist...racist like hes trying to be funny

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 12, 2014, 01:05:12 AM
i dont mean racist likes hes racist...racist like hes trying to be funny

i dont follow

but im pretty sure gf is always trying to be funny

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 12, 2014, 01:04:43 AM
Quote from: MDS on January 12, 2014, 01:01:30 AM

gf is a lot of things but racist isnt one of them

aussies be liberal yo

Fun fact: Australians are the most racist people in the world by a landslide, and one of the things I don't miss about it.

ice grillin you

was just telling my girl the other day now that i fly im headed to alaska this year to throw paint on the indigenous people wearing fur

IN?

General_Failure

I don't think there's any left. I think they were all either captured by the Japanese or moved to internment camps during WWII.

ice grillin you

oh they are there....they may not go to school or work and they drink a lot of night train but they are there

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on January 12, 2014, 01:09:11 AMFun fact: Australians are the most racist people in the world by a landslide, and one of the things I don't miss about it.

The thing about Australian racism which I found surprising when I was over there was how much of it was directed at the Lebanese and not the Aborigines. I guess most the Aborigines are out in the desert so they need another target for day-to-day racism.

For the record, I'm going with China as the most racist country on the planet, at least that I've experienced. Ask them about Koreans and Japanese, and all the racist things they say about blacks and whites being animals and barbarians and devils will seem quite mild in comparison. Since Australia will eventually be mostly Chinese, I expect Australian racism to increase.

General_Failure

Everyone in Asian hates the Japanese. They don't have a history of being good neighbors.

Their day to day racism is directed as Muslims of any kind and Indonesian refugees.

ice grillin you