DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 19, 2013, 06:35:31 PM
when kevin cobb wrastles wild boar during his offseason its so cool....when pimp pursues his rap career its being a cancer

lol

Rome

He shouldn't be pursuing a rap career because he completely and totally farging sucks at it.  Just sayin'...

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on July 19, 2013, 06:47:28 PM
He shouldn't be pursuing a rap career because he completely and totally farging sucks at it.  Just sayin'...

Also, lol. 

QB Eagles

Kids like Jackson don't write a thank you for the Christmas present, they're walking on their pants with their cap on backwards listening to the Enema Man and Snoopy Snoopy Poop Dogg...

MDS

you suck at being a person yet here you are, still breathing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

pursues his rap career...lol

there is no rap career for this idiot.  there are a bunch of producers and other yes men who will take his money and pump him up, but when the money is gone--and it will be gone before he's 35--so are they.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on July 19, 2013, 09:29:58 PM
pursues his rap career...lol

there is no rap career for this idiot.  there are a bunch of producers and other yes men who will take his money and pump him up, but when the money is gone--and it will be gone before he's 35--so are they.

hipster mockss and then roots for young black kid to fail.....rinse wash repeat
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

he should dig ditches and sell fresh produce at an off brand farmers market during the offseason

that would make douche-omedes happy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on July 19, 2013, 08:56:54 PM

you suck at being a person yet here you are, still breathing

Quote from: MDS on July 19, 2013, 10:10:26 PM
he should dig ditches and sell fresh produce at an off brand farmers market during the offseason

that would make douche-omedes happy

Rome

What he should mostly do is train intensely and get his body into the best possible physical condition.  And he should also, you know, study the fargin playbook.  That's what dedicated professional athletes do.   What he shouldn't do is sit around a recording studio figuring out rhymes for the word orange.

Diomedes

^^^Old racist whitey thinks he knows what's best for young black buck.  /hippo

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Geowhizzer

Meh... making a big deal out of nothing.  All he did was rap.  The way this offseason has gone for many NFL players, this was a much more productive use of his down time.

Rome

Well, rapping is much better than working out or honing your chosen professional craft especially in comparison to murdering people.