Wild Card - Bucs: Season Ender?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2024, 09:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: Rome on January 08, 2024, 01:11:17 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on January 08, 2024, 09:10:45 AM
Quote from: QB Eagles on January 08, 2024, 12:13:27 AMAlso it's MLK Day, so a lot of people have off and still aren't going.

I don't think Florida recognizes MLK day.

They do.  It's just called keep the darkies happy day here. 
Eh, Florida can only dream of concocting something like Virginia did when they were forced to recognize MLK day, so they created their Lee-Jackson-King holiday (in that order).

Don Ho

Just don't mess with King Kamehameha Day!  I'mua!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Holy shtein!  Rex Ryan going all inner daddy Buddy on the birds collapse.  Love it!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Always trust an expert in the area of getting stomped on.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

Munson

Quote from: phattymatty on January 08, 2024, 10:34:31 AMI don't remember playing the Tom Brady Bucs at all.

That's because they snuck in as a 9-8 #7 seed that no one expected to be able to beat the Bucs and, predictably, the Bucs stomped them pretty easily lol

IIRC, they were something like 5-7 and went on a 4 game win streak against bad teams and then got demolished by Dallas in the season finale
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

the new playoff hype video is mostly Jason kelce talking about how much they suck lol

dark times for an 11-6 team

MDS

there seems to be some legit uncertainty that hurts will play....aj deactivated his twitter....and utter embarrassment looming here
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

If they have already decided to dump Siri I would hope that the word comes down from on high to start Mariota so the Eagles can get on the coaching carousel before everyone worth a damn has been sniped.

if they are legit trying to win (which I consider more probable), everyone remotely capable of playing will be playing. I think they'd start Hurts even if he can't throw more than a few yards downfield.

Rome

Walk in price is $81 as of this morning. I'm legit surprised it's not lower.  And I have a bad feeling that the Birds are going to come out and annihilate the Bucs.  They need a reset badly and a playoff win probably saves Nick Kotite's skin.

Diomedes

Count me out of the pitchfork mob.  Three years as a head coach (for the first time) in the NFL, three playoff appearances, one SB appearance.  I'm rooting for the Eagles to win, and if that means Sirianni keeps his job, fine.  The league is full of teams who would love to have "our" problems.

Go birds!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I don't want him fired.  I like the guy. I'm just saying that Lurie has a track record of cutting bait now and that collapse at the end of the season is exactly what he doesn't put up with for long.  There's too much noise coming out of the locker room meaning the inmates are running the asylum.  It's a shame. 

General_Failure

There's definitely got to be some coaching changes, but it doesn't have to be Sirianni. It didn't have to be Doug either until he refused to stop making bad hires.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I think there's a lot of bullshtein, fan and media noise.  Nattering, sports- opera bullshtein.

It's a farging football team.  They're in the playoffs again.

Go birds
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Sounds like AJ is out and Blankenship may be too