Training Camp Report For 08 August

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 08, 2005, 02:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MURP on August 08, 2005, 02:35:41 PM
man, Moats and Perry get concussions already?  argh

thanks for the report phreak.

Yeah, Moats is a tough little sumbitch though. Thornburg tried to come up and fill the gap and Moats blasted him. Too bad Ryan got the worst end of it, but he is an aggressive runner. He seens daylight and [Madden]BAM![/Madden] he hits it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Maybe they should make him carry the ball high against his shoulder like Tiki does now.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 08, 2005, 02:40:37 PM
Cole's injury is an "elbow contusion", FWIW.

Nice report again, Phreak.

Good news on that - it looked worse. He tried to lay a big hit on Westbrook and failed.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 08, 2005, 02:46:24 PM
He tried to lay a big hit on Westbrook and failed.

He's not the first and won't be the last to do that.

rjs246

Awesome job Phreak. I'm horribly jealous that you have time to go and the subsequent time to write up these reports.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

So Phreak if i go tomorrow whens a good time to get there?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Wingspan

Quote from: MURP on August 08, 2005, 02:44:20 PM
Moats is a fumbler.  It is his weakness.  The Eagles had better get that problem fixed, because he fumbles a lot.

team moats advises you to shut up.

there are no weaknesses on team moats. YOU HEAR ME!

i doubt we'll have this conversation again.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhanInDC

Phreak thanks a ton for writing all this up. Really puts the training camp out there so I can kind of get a feel for what is going on. Maybe make it a report on the main page?  Thanks a million for reporting what IS happening instead of what could be happening like the media outlets.  :yay Props  :yay
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: mussa on August 08, 2005, 02:50:56 PM
So Phreak if i go tomorrow whens a good time to get there?

I got there at 7:10 today and it was perfect. The autograph hounds were out of the way and they were letting people in. I got a good seat too.

Just wear crappy shoes tomorrow. It rained up there and it is going to be one big clusterfarg tomorrow. It smells like a barnyard up there.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: rjs246 on August 08, 2005, 02:50:07 PM
Awesome job Phreak. I'm horribly jealous that you have time to go and the subsequent time to write up these reports.

Thanks bro - this is one benefit of working 3rd shift -- being able to go up to camp w/o using too many days off. Athough I took practically all of last week off.

MURP

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on August 08, 2005, 02:59:22 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 08, 2005, 02:55:10 PM
It smells like a barnyard up there.

It's Lehigh. It is a barnyard up there.

:-D Tomorrow I'll wear overalls and a straw hat and have a piece of wheat in my mouth...

T_Section224

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 08, 2005, 03:02:01 PM:-D Tomorrow I'll wear overalls and a straw hat and have a piece of wheat in my mouth...
did you forget the wheat today?
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, I left it in my truck. So I used a plug of RedMan instead. ;D