First Mara, now Tisch

Started by BigEd76, November 14, 2005, 01:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Tomahawk

I think either Jerry Jones or Daniel Snyder (or both) should become part owners of the Giants. I could root for them to die.

rjs246

After yesterday's loss, I'd wish for a terminal brain tumor if I were a Giants fan.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2005, 01:15:39 PM
After yesterday's loss, I'd wish for a terminal brain tumor if I were a Giants fan.

When the Giants tied it up, I figured there was no way the Vikings win as their offense did little to produce any points, or even yardage. Then they kicked the game winning field goal, and I said tits.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Damn. There's not a lot of people I'd wish that on.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD_Eagle5

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

JTrotter Fan

Great...more fuel for the Giants. 

Early prediction...Giants 24 Eagles 14
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Wingspan

if there are any other giant owners out there...i'd go to the doctor today.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Feva

Well, since the Eagles season is dying... we might as well go ahead and OWN the Giants this sunday.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

Yeah, that's the most likely outcome.

The man. The myth. The legend.