Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I don't want to see Washington ever become a competent franchise, but I am curious to see which manchild billionaire overspends to buy the franchise.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Musky and Bezos get into a bidding war just to watch as the team is sold to the Saudis.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

the thing that was always going to get him was stealing money from other owners...theyll let anything go but that

the last owners meeting had to be the nail in the coffin for him. not sure what was said behind closed doors, something like either do it or well do you and it wont be pretty
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

QuoteOn the Commanders possible sale: My understanding is that number could reach $7B with a timeline of the March league meeting if all goes well.

I really wish Danny boy would keep the team but that number seems awfully high for a shtein team with a dump of a stadium. I think the broncos sold for $4 billion

MDS

you do realize what kind of power buying the football team in the capital of an authoritarian country can get you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

The worth of the team is all about the market, not the current quality of the team. DC market is not only like twice the size of the Broncos one but is also the wealthiest in the country.

Diomedes

Is there a more sure bet than the NFL, at almost any price?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Not until there's no kids left to go into the pipeline, no. Even that's still eternally 30 years away.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Are we ready for the Taylor Heinike is better than jalen hurts discussion? 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

No.

Because it's not a valid discussion to have.

SD

QuoteAdam Schefter Sunday is the 15th anniversary of Sean Taylor's death. Every Commander will wear a No. 21 decal on his helmet in honor of Taylor. The Commanders will be unveiling the Sean Taylor Memorial Installation, which will be a permanent fixture inside of FeExField. A number of members of Taylor's family will attend Sunday's game vs. Atlanta, including Sean's daughter Jackie Taylor, a junior at Gulliver Prep and one of the top volleyball players in Florida, and his brother Gabe Taylor, a sophomore safety at Rice. Sunday also will be the official launch of the Sean Taylor Legacy Project merchandise line, designed by his daughter Jackie. All proceeds will go towards gun violence prevention initiatives.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on November 27, 2022, 07:12:12 AM
QuoteAdam Schefter Sunday is the 15th anniversary of Sean Taylor's death. Every Commander will wear a No. 21 decal on his helmet in honor of Taylor. The Commanders will be unveiling the Sean Taylor Memorial Installation, which will be a permanent fixture inside of FeExField. A number of members of Taylor's family will attend Sunday's game vs. Atlanta, including Sean's daughter Jackie Taylor, a junior at Gulliver Prep and one of the top volleyball players in Florida, and his brother Gabe Taylor, a sophomore safety at Rice. Sunday also will be the official launch of the Sean Taylor Legacy Project merchandise line, designed by his daughter Jackie. All proceeds will go towards gun violence prevention initiatives.

If this is the "Sean Taylor Memorial Installation..."

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1596920547094298625