Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

New allegations, more women connecting Snyder to harassment, prostitution, etc.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/02/03/daniel-snyder-harassment-allegations-congress/

QuoteWhile much of what the former employees said has been previously reported, Johnston and another employee made new allegations involving Snyder, including that prostitutes were hired by team executives after an event at Snyder's Aspen, Colo. home.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

ice grillin you

This franchise had Kyle shanahan, Mike McDaniel, Sean Mcvay and Kevin O'Connell on the same staff and hired jay gruden
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on February 10, 2022, 04:42:43 AM
It's a dumb non-story but whew just the same:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33254443/washington-commanders-dt-jonathan-allen-apologizes-saying-dine-hitler

Mistake 1: Being a public figure on Twitter

If you are determined to make this mistake, avoid the second:

Mistake 2: Being a public figure who writes his own Twitter posts

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Washington franchise tagged Brandon Scherff for the last two years.  First chance he gets, he bolts for greener pastures:  Jacksonville.

Diomedes

The DL in Washington gets weaker:  Matt Ioannidis will be cut.

Diomedes

They're dumping Ereck Flowers as well.  Addition by subtraction?  He's a decent guard, terrible tackle.

PhillyPhreak54

I thought Ioannidis was a decent player. And Flowers at OG was decent too.

So they get a new QB who plays recklessly when pressured and....let Flowers and Scherff go.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 16, 2022, 06:06:24 PM
I thought Ioannidis was a decent player. And Flowers at OG was decent too.

So they get a new QB who plays recklessly when pressured and....let Flowers and Scherff go.

Why pay for pass protection when your quarterback is a lemming?

The man. The myth. The legend.