farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

"to rock" - American douchebag slang for affecting a style by wearing trendy crap
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i dont have the windbreaker (but id kill for it) but i legitimately have the starter jacket he rocked for cold weather games hanging in my garage and of course i have all the hats

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Dio's definition of "rock" -

Annoying hard piece of earth that makes digging ditches a pain in the ass, and back.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

farg that shtein........bring the back hoe in and make a canyon bitches
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

yeah, why spend $2,000 when you can spend $5,000?

General_Failure

Dio for Congress?

Also, "All slang is metaphor, and all metaphor is poetry." G.K. Chesterton

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

All slang is metaphor? 

How is "yo" a metaphor?

Bring Chesterton on here, we need to have a talk.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rob Ryan trying to be gangsta:

QuoteCowboys DC Rob Ryan on Eagles' ``all-hype team'': ``We're going to beat their ass when we play them.''

PhillyPhreak54

Know what's funny about that?

The little corksucker Cowboy fans are lapping this up. But yet they're the same spineless tools who cry about Buddy Ryan being dirty and foul mouthed.

Drunkmasterflex

I wonder if Buddy disowned him for taking a job with the Cowboys.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Eagaholic

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on August 01, 2011, 09:46:22 PM
I wonder if Buddy disowned him for taking a job with the Cowboys.

Good point, Buddy should put a bounty on him.

MDS

jerrah is wearing a light blue jacket from 1975 and just showed up in the booth during halftime after already doing a whole interview on the field pregame

i love this man
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jerkoff Cowboys fans says;

QuoteI like all this talk about Rob Ryan giving this team a new aggressive identity.

I think it's time to make some changes to really accentuate an aggressive identity.

Change our home uni's to the dark blue. I've always loved when we played in our dark blue uni's. It displays darkness, anger, and power ... like Darth Vader.

If we want to start intimidating our opponents, let's start with them looking into the darkness.

General_Failure

Someone got pretty baked before watching some preseason football.

The man. The myth. The legend.