Babe of the Week

Started by Yeti, August 12, 2005, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeti

On the Howard Stern show this morning......

Dina Meyers

Dina was born the middle of three children and was raised in Forest Hills, Queens, New York, however she moved to Dix Hills, Long Island just before her last year of Junior High School.  She is an actress and appeared in several movies and TV shows including Dragonheart and Star Trek Nemesis.

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

NGM

I like her.  Was she the one in Starship Troopers?
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Yeti

Hbionic

NGM

Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

MadMarchHare

Hot and slutty.  Good combination.
Anyone but Reid.

TexasEagle

The first two pictures look like a completely different person from the third one.

PhillyGirl

Wasn't she the chick who played the teacher who farged both Dylan and Brandon on 90210?  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Yeti

90210 is on her resume so I'm thinking yes.

Hbionic

Diomedes

Quote from: TexasEagle on August 12, 2005, 05:44:55 PMThe first two pictures look like a completely different person from the third one.

There's this thing called an airbrush...
Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 12, 2005, 05:57:24 PM
Wasn't she the chick who played the teacher who farged both Dylan and Brandon on 90210? :-D

Nevermind why anyone would watch that show...we all have secret pleasures.  I like Lynard Skynard for example.  But why on earth would you want to tell people you watch it enough to remember that kind of crap?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

There's nothing wrong with Skynard ... in moderation.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Diomedes on August 12, 2005, 06:02:14 PM
Nevermind why anyone would watch that show...we all have secret pleasures.  I like Lynard Skynard for example.  But why on earth would you want to tell people you watch it enough to remember that kind of crap?

I was in college and a girl. It was a GIVEN that I watched it religiously.

I'm not embarrassed to say that about 12 of us would all gather in one dorm room and watch 90210 on Wednesday nights and "Melrose Place" on Monday nights. It was tradition with all of my friends. We never missed a show. LOL
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 12, 2005, 06:05:51 PM
Nevermind why anyone would watch that show...we all have secret pleasures. I like Lynard Skynard for example. But why on earth would you want to tell people you watch it enough to remember that kind of crap?

So MURP, about junior high at that time?

The man. The myth. The legend.

RomeyRome

Any women who goes on the Howard Stern is very questionable.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: General_Failure on August 12, 2005, 06:06:59 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 12, 2005, 06:05:51 PM
Nevermind why anyone would watch that show...we all have secret pleasures. I like Lynard Skynard for example. But why on earth would you want to tell people you watch it enough to remember that kind of crap?

So MURP, about junior high at that time?

:-D  I rule.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.