Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

I clicked the bolded "Go Down" link...and I have to say that it didn't live up to my lofty expectations.

Sgt PSN

Zanshin

Jessica Alba.  I thought she might reciprocate.

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on December 15, 2006, 12:49:45 PM
One thing that's new is that when you try to post to a thread that has been posted to while you were composing, you get this message:

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message: Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Profile - Look and Layout Preferences - Don't warn on new replies made while posting.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

What happened the the delete option?

Also, is the icon for the quick modify option showing up as a red x for anyone else? 

Seabiscuit36

of my emocons its written out Embarrassed
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

MDS

The reason I was MIA the last day or so:

I go on and they make me sign in, which is odd. Then when I do it tells me that I couldn't and should check my cookies. I do and it still doesn't work. After realizing that the updated board software mixed with my farged up internet caused this, and I need to restart. I don't care enough to until now. Hooray, you all care.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

I thought you not being here was one of the board upgrades. 

MDS

Don't act like you wouldn't miss me if I was gone. I've grown you on, old man. You know it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

MDS

Sgt PSN

No, that's Chuggie.  You're the one I'm going to have Baby Jesus tattooed onto. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

QuoteInternal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@concretefield.info and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.