The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=320467

This old guy, who admittedly has few friends, dresses up Eagle dolls and drags them through the parking lot.

DH

All the more reason why I am re-considering going up there...

General_Failure

Need a new action short for your portfolio?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

I hear you need to tape your wrists.

stalker

That guy is retarded, right?
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

phillymic2000

If you are talking about the giant fan, what gave it away? I bet he drives around the parking lot in a three wheeled bike, with a bell to ring.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Holy crap here comes Jesus!

Feva

Beautiful thing is that it's got 15 bids.  :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD_Eagle5

QuoteJerry Reese: Door open for Plaxico Burress to return to Giants
BY Ralph Vacchiano
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Sunday, January 11th 2009, 10:30 PM

Giants GM Jerry Reese admitted Sunday that the Giants were a different team without Plaxico Burress. He also said that Burress "absolutely" could return to the Giants next season.

What he didn't say was what has to happen for Burress to return. But the troubled receiver is still under contract with the Giants and Reese told the Daily News a few weeks ago that he plans to meet with Burress in the near future. Reese has never ruled out bringing Burress back.

And Sunday, he made it clear the Giants could've used him.

"Obviously it's hard to replace that," the GM said. "The guy has a presence out there and when you lose that, teams play you differently. Your margin of error is way less when you don't have a guy with that kind of presence out there. Your margin for errors goes way down so you have to capitalize on every opportunity you have."

The Giants didn't do that in their 23-11 loss to the Eagles. They managed just 169 passing yards, but other than a 34-yard pass to Domenik Hixon didn't get much from their receivers.

And since Burress' four-game, season-ending suspension began, the Giants have lost four of five. Eli Manning only completed 54% of his passes (74-for-137) for 783 yards, two touchdowns and four interceptions in those five games.

"Obviously the guy has a presence when he's on the field," Reese said. "But do (the Eagles) have a Plax out there? I don't think so. They have good receivers and we have good receivers. They made the plays we didn't."

SPAGS CHASE: Defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo is now free to be interviewed and possibly hired by any NFL team that's interested. He has been interviewed by the Jets, Lions, Broncos and Browns. According to a report, the Lions would like to bring Spagnuolo in for a second interview this week. Last night, ESPN reported that Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels had reached an agreement to coach the Broncos.

TOOMER FAREWELL? In what could be his final game as a Giant, Amani Toomer caught just two passes for 26 yards, and none until midway through the fourth quarter. Toomer, who can be an unrestricted free agent in March, did not speak to the media after the game.

NOT SO SNEAKY: Manning may have plunged into the wrong gap on his fourth-and-inches failed quarterback sneak with 12:39 left in the fourth quarter, but the guys who have led the Giants' power rushing attack all season couldn't believe they couldn't help him get one yard.

"There's no excuse for that," said center Shaun O'Hara. "The quarterback sneak is as elementary as it gets. To not be able to get a few inches on fourth down is inexcusable." ... This was the first game in NFL history that ended with a score of 23-11.

Diomedes

How could he return?  Won't he be in prison?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

speaking of that qb sneak by Manning that got stuffed--watching Pattersons determination on that play game me a friggin chubby

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on January 12, 2009, 09:57:29 AM
How could he return?  Won't he be in prison?

His offense was likely not heinous enough for him to go to jail.  He'll buy his way out of it.

stalker

Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.