Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

for the one millionth time its white OUTSIDE linebackers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Giants are reportedly close to signing Sammy Knight to replace Gibril Wilson.

paco

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 03, 2008, 03:56:38 PM
The Giants are reportedly close to signing Sammy Knight to replace Gibril Wilson.

it's official
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

methdeez

This is the 2nd time in a few years that they have allowed a DB to walk in order to sign an equally, or less talented, yet much older replacement.
Weird.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Gene

From KFFL:  "Hot Off The Wire":

Giants | Team agrees to terms with Carr
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:19:04 -0700

Mike Garafolo, of The Star-Ledger, reports the New York Giants signed unrestricted free-agent QB David Carr (Panthers) to a one-year deal Wednesday, March 12, according to a source close to the team. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PoopyfaceMcGee

He might be a better backup than J-Load

SD_Eagle5

Eli Manning got married yesterday to the blonde tramp in the blue dress

MDS

+/- 3 months before she is blowing some backup linebacker on the giants with a big wang.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

20 bucks says guy whimper already been in that ass
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

If there were a look-test for a trophy/gold-digger wife, that bitch would score 100%.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

DH

50 bucks says MDS has no idea who Guy Whimper is.

Diomedes

you think this attractive walleyed couple will breed a squad of Super Bowl qbs?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger