Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

How about we start at actually putting gun criminals in jail, like the so-called law-abiding ones who can't seem to secure their weapons?  You leave a pistol in the glove box of your car and it gets stolen, that shouldn't just be a police report, it should be an arrest and jail time for leaving a weapon of mass destruction unsecured.  Require background checks at guns shows.  Make illegal all private sales:  all guns must be sold to and bought from licensed dealers....and put anyone who breaks that law in jail.

Then, for every non-violent dope dealer you've got in jail, swap him out for an actual gun criminal.  I'd much rather have the guy who threatens his wife with his shotgun in jail, than the guy who was selling dope to addicts.  Hell, the latter actually provides a service of a kind in the community.  The gunslinger is just a danger to public health.

When someone gets convicted of spousal abuse and loses their right to owning a gun...don't just put them on a list so they can't buy one, go and confiscate the ones they do have.

That's right, go take guns.  Why isn't the straw buyer of guns the kind of person we put away for life?  Why are the punishments for gun play so lax?

It's easier to get a gun than a job in Baltimore.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Lol @ weapons of mass destruction but I dig the rest

SD

Gun ownership should be handled like having a license to drive. You take a test as well as a background check, you take a gun safety and operators course, you register your gun, you certify it yearly. There are more guns than there are people in the US...but a majority of the weapons are owned by 25% of the population. People with existing weapons should have to register their guns and take a certification test. If they don't abide than they get fined and their firearms get confiscated.

The "mental health issue" is bullshtein. America is not the only country in the world with mental health issues. Is it a large contributing factor? Yes, but it's not THE factor. I'm pro 2nd amendment for the simple fact that the horse is already out of the barn, there's nothing I can do to stop firearms from being purchased so I might as well tool up in case shtein goes down. When my daughter turns 13 I'm taking her to a gun range and teaching her to use a firearm. Living in America...eye to eye...station to station.

ice grillin you

lets start with making ar-15's illegal...period right off the bat...just like machine guns and bazookas are

then we can get into the weeds
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

destroy all guns and kill all guns owners with guns unless they destroy their guns

farg your guns you small dicked maniacs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on February 15, 2018, 05:48:38 AM
It's easier to get a gun than a job in Baltimore.

It's Baltimore, gentlemen. The gods will not save you.

Or employ you.

ice grillin you

Eagles_Legendz

White hate groups need to be labeled terrorist organizations.  It's farging disgraceful that whenever a white person decides to mass murder people (which is infinitely more frequently) it's mental health problems but when it's a brown person it's terrorism.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on February 15, 2018, 03:23:47 PM
White hate groups need to be labeled terrorist organizations.  It's farging disgraceful that whenever a white person decides to mass murder people (which is infinitely more frequently) it's mental health problems but when it's a brown person it's terrorism.

whether its dropping flyers in a neighborhood or murdering people white supremacist/nationalist groups and the kkk literally exist to terrorize people...thats their whole being

can you imagine if instead of training with a white supremeist group and wearing a maga hat this kid had an ms-13 t-shirt on....people would be losing their farging shtein right now

Diomedes

Quote from: Tomahawk on February 15, 2018, 08:36:25 AM
Lol @ weapons of mass destruction but I dig the rest

I rather like the phrase for use here.  How else do you describe a weapon used to kill 17 and wound a dozen more in under a minute or two?  Mass shooting, mass destruction...

Quote from: MDS on February 15, 2018, 10:19:43 AM
destroy all guns and kill all guns owners with guns unless they destroy their guns

farg your guns you small dicked maniacs

IN
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

southern poverty cannot confirm that this kid was in the ROF but they highly doubt it because the leader of the ROF is an attention whore and lies about shtein all the time....in fact in 2014 he called the splc to complain that his group had yet to obtain hate status with the splc

General_Failure

Guns Now Third Leading Cause of Death for U.S. Children

QuoteThough we constantly see examples in the news, child gun injuries and deaths may be even more prevalent in the United States than we realized. A study published Monday in the journal Pediatrics showed that an average of 5,790 children in the United States receive emergency room treatment for gun-related injuries each year, and around 21 percent of those injuries are unintentional. The study also found that an average of 1,297 children die annually from gun-related injuries, making guns the third-leading cause of death for children in America (behind illnesses and unintentional injuries like drownings or car crashes). The number is based on data taken from 2012 to 2014 for children up to the age of 17.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on February 18, 2018, 09:26:57 PM
Guns Now Third Leading Cause of Death for U.S. Children

QuoteThough we constantly see examples in the news, child gun injuries and deaths may be even more prevalent in the United States than we realized. A study published Monday in the journal Pediatrics showed that an average of 5,790 children in the United States receive emergency room treatment for gun-related injuries each year, and around 21 percent of those injuries are unintentional. The study also found that an average of 1,297 children die annually from gun-related injuries, making guns the third-leading cause of death for children in America (behind illnesses and unintentional injuries like drownings or car crashes). The number is based on data taken from 2012 to 2014 for children up to the age of 17.

kill us all immediately....including me

Tomahawk

If they lumped illnesses in with drownings and car crashes,  gunkidkkill would be #2, or, split them all up for the added impact of guns being #1