The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

ny is closing its schools for some muslim holiday

this is going to go over well
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

I'm almost convinced that the powers that be are purposely implementing divisive policies to drive a wedge further into global cooperation and peace.  This is the type of shtein the conservatives eat up.  I'd prefer they just repeal all holidays which are based on religious means, to level the playing field. 

Locally, there was a double murder in a really nice neighborhood that my wife and I nearly bought a home in.  Great community, really close nit for its size. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eyYPHiv-gA
http://www.cecildaily.com/news/local_news/article_ca17f786-a3d0-5655-8e94-7ae53e5fbed6.html

A husband and wife were found strangled to death 3 days after the deed was done in their home on the DE/PA/MD line.  The couple were in their mid and late 70's, knew the main suspect as he was a former boyfriend of their drug addict granddaughter.  He bragged that he had been planning this robbery for over 10 years.  Stole a bunch of guns, sold them they think in Dundalk/Trenton.  The defendants all were previously involved in other robberies of elderly victims, and per usual, they got off because the lazy judges in this county would rather take a plea than have a trial. 

The comments on Facebook about the murder and the suspects were over the top  I swear every 3 posts i saw mentioned hanging the suspects from the trees.  One guy even suggested that they hang all the Muslims while they're at it.  I just don't get the psyche where its acceptable to think lynching is an option in 2015, and that it's perfectly acceptable to put that in writing.  The moron suggesting a holy war should be fought while we're hanging people without a judge or jury gives you an idea of the bohemian minds in the area.  Needless to say, the grammar was a treat. 

Might be time to rid myself of social media, because reading the crap that is out there is just infuriating. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

Quote from: MDS on March 05, 2015, 01:05:22 PM
ny is closing its schools for some muslim holiday

this is going to go over well

#mohammeddontfargwithsnowday
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

insanity

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/06/us/anticipating-nationwide-right-to-same-sex-marriage-states-weigh-religious-exemption-bills.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Quote"They don't have a right to be served in every single store," said Mr. Silk, the Oklahoma state senator, referring to gay people. "People need to have the ability to refuse service if its violates their religious convictions."

Rome

Their rights are more important than anyone else's.  That's what the constitution says.  Oh, wait... I meant the Bible.  Yeah, that's it.

MDS

what a month for OK

-they rewrite the history books and ignore all the bad stuff american has done
-james inhofe brings in a snowball, to an actual senate session, to disprove global warming
-a state senator wants discrimination to be legal
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The best thing that can be said for Oklahoma is at least it's not Kansas.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/kansas-kobach-breaks-new-anti-obama-ground

QuoteObviously, Kobach isn't responsible for comments raised by those who call into his show. But Kansas' Secretary of State, a notorious national figure for his anti-immigration and voter-suppression efforts, is responsible for how he responded to this caller's concerns.

And in this case, Kobach responded ridiculously, falsely arguing that Attorney General Eric Holder "basically made it clear....that the civil rights laws were only to protect minority races, and he was not going to be enforcing them to the benefit of white people who were discriminated against on the basis of their race. So, that's basically what you've described."

When the caller predicted that "there just won't be any prosecutions of black criminals," Kobach told his audience, "Well, it's already happened more or less in the case of civil rights laws. So I guess it's not a huge jump, I think it's unlikely, but you know I've learned to say with this president, never say never."

You'd think a guy with beliefs like these would be drummed out of office once they were made public but Kansas overwhelmingly re-elected him in November.   It's incredible, really, but the entire midsection of this country is exactly like that.  I think it's an absence of salt air that causes this sort of lunacy.  That's my theory, anyway.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on March 05, 2015, 07:54:09 PM
You'd think a guy with beliefs like these would be drummed out of office once they were made public but Kansas overwhelmingly re-elected him in November.   

pubs put anti science politicians as heads of committees that deal with science based issues all the time and this is in the farging united states senate

this clown is at the state level in a place called kansas...i fully expect and accept people like him...

alabama supreme court just told their state judges to ignore a federal ruling allowing same sex marriage...

this is what happens in MA

i

PhillyPhreak54

The racism and bigotry is out of control. Social media is the perfect spot for those iceholes because it's relatively anonymous.

I love when people get called out like what Schilling did or when fs09 exposes the racists.

Politicians are equally disgusting but the only reason they have an audience is because the iceholes who vote them in. The amount of people who support this saddens me.

My favorite is when some white racist redneck dude down here thinks that because I'm white I'm cool with their racist shtein. No sir. I enjoy the look on their faces when I tell then to farg off

ice grillin you

General_Failure

Frat boys might be douchebags? Well now I've heard everything!

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

um i thought house moms were like college chicks who helped around the house for free beer and shtein, not legit senior citizen mothers.

ice grillin you

i saw on the news this monring that shes been living in a back room of that house for something like 28 years i think they said?