NFC Championship - Vikings: So This Is Happening

Started by MDS, January 13, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Im done doubting the Eagles. Regardless of what happens next week they've earned it. Peyton Manning was relegated to game manager and the Broncos d dominated in the sb. Weird shtein happens.

The Vikings coming off a bye at home came out hot but they've really cooled off. I'd still prefer playing them.

QB Eagles

Yeah I think both teams are better than the Eagles, mainly because of the QB situation. But anything can happen. It's farging football.

The Eagles winning the NFCCG at home is less unlikely than the Titans beating the Chiefs at Arrowhead or the Jags beating the Steelers twice at Heinz Field.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

I can't believe the Eagles season is going to end with Sam Bradford taking a knee. He doesn't even have a knee!

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Beat MIN and ATL to face NE

Beat ATL and face MIN to possibly face NE

SD

Birds open up as 3.5 underdogs. O/U 38

Pats are giving 9.5...O/U 46

Eagles_Legendz

Figured this was a likely L after seeing the team treat Saturday like a SB win, but after Minnesota's ending and the emotions / celebration from that - who knows

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the face on my tickets went from 105 divisional round to 170 nfcc

craziness
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

EJ72

That MN/NO game had one of the craziest farging endings I've ever seen. Keenum and Diggs were both afterthoughts to me and I didn't think there was any way in hell they could pull a W out of their asses like that.

I can't stand Breesus though so I'm good with it.

EJ72

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 15, 2018, 12:41:13 AM
the face on my tickets went from 105 divisional round to 170 nfcc

craziness

One reason why I haven't been to an NFL game in over thirty years. Between the cost and the hassle, it's not worth it.

Don Ho

Quote from: EJ72 on January 15, 2018, 12:48:32 AM
That MN/NO game had one of the craziest farging endings I've ever seen. Keenum and Diggs were both afterthoughts to me and I didn't think there was any way in hell they could pull a W out of their asses like that.

I can't stand Breesus though so I'm good with it.

The press' man love for this guy makes me sick.  Hearing Joe Buck profess his love for Brees would have driven me to the brink of slitting my wrist.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

SD

Everson Griffen vs Vaitaii. If that doesn't keep Doug up late at night I don't know what will. Their running game is a non factor, only slight concern I have is McKinnon out of the backfield on wheel routes. Murray is a joke. The Vikings o line is good not great. Keenum can't scramble which is huge.

Having the late game could make the difference. Early weather indicates it'll be low 40's come kickoff, for a dome team that's cold. Let's hope climate change brings some lower temps and wind.