CFFFL Smack Thread

Started by Tomahawk, September 08, 2003, 01:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

i was gonna make an offer, then i realized all your WR suck.   ;)

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak32 on September 17, 2003, 03:22:12 PM
I would like to acquire a RB from someone. All of my WR's are up for grabs if a good deal is offered. Let me know if anyone would like to deal.

You mean teams RUN the ball in the NFL? I thought RBs were all but obsolete.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

shorebird

Only in Andy Rieds offense.

shtein, there ain't a player on the Eagles who's done anything, the offense can't even get close enough for Akers to do any real scoring.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: shorebird on September 17, 2003, 04:49:39 PM

shtein, there ain't a player on the Eagles who's done anything, the offense can't even get close enough for Akers to do any real scoring.

The one time they did, they faked it....something T-Hawk's mom has never done.   ;D

RomeyRome

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 17, 2003, 05:06:22 PM
Quote from: shorebird on September 17, 2003, 04:49:39 PM

The one time they did, they faked it....something T-Hawk's mom has never done.   ;D

Yeah and if they KICK that FG, I am 2-0 >:( >:( :boom

shorebird

Yeah, if. Seems there are a lotta' if's in this game. I'm trying not to think about them. I'm getting screwed so far with Peerless Price. Thought I might get lucky with Quincy Carter, and then Tiki Barber dissapears for that game.

It seems it's not good to have too many starters that are playing against one another. ???

Sgt PSN

Quote from: shorebird on September 17, 2003, 09:40:27 PM
Yeah, if.

Reminds me of what one of my instuctors and the School of Infantry used to say to us.

"Gents, we can 'what if' this shtein all day if you want.  What if my sister had a fleshpop?  She'd be my brother."

Ah, good times.  

Zanshin

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 16, 2003, 09:29:30 AM
In the immortal words of Burrito Boy...

Melvinators...."thanks for coming out...next"

;D

Big words from someone who scored that few overall points. You're lucky your level of competiton has been low. ;D

shorebird

Quote from: Zanshin on September 19, 2003, 11:32:24 AM
Big words from someone who scored that few overall points. You're lucky your level of competiton has been low. ;D

HEY, I resemble that remark!!

Really though, nothing new from her. I tried to wish her good luck before the games, but she's probably got me on ignore.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MURP on September 17, 2003, 03:23:16 PM
i was gonna make an offer, then i realized all your WR suck.   ;)

:-D :'(

Zanshin

Nonebetta...

Just a quick note of thanks.  I know you struggled with your decision to draft Faulk over Holmes, and your kindness hasn't been lost on me.  

;D

Sgt PSN

Well I can tell that I am going to be the Detroit Tigers of this league.  Bledsoe really killed me last night.  He actually lost points for me.    :boom

This is going to be a long season.   :'(

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 22, 2003, 11:32:20 AM
Well I can tell that I am going to be the Detroit Tigers of this league.  Bledsoe really killed me last night.  He actually lost points for me.    :boom

This is going to be a long season.   :'(

I bet McTeam does worse than your sorry excuse of a team.

RomeyRome

Quote from: Zanshin on September 22, 2003, 07:41:08 AM
Nonebetta...

Just a quick note of thanks.  I know you struggled with your decision to draft Faulk over Holmes, and your kindness hasn't been lost on me.  

;D

Don't ever say I didn't do anything for you. ;)

Tomahawk

I may be the most retarded person to walk (stumble) this Earth.

I decided it would be a good idea to trade Donovan McNabb and Jimmy Smith for Joe Horn, Brad Johnson, and Michael Pittman, failing to realize that Johnson has a bye week this week which leaves me no QB.

Oh well, I was kind of hoping for a winless season anyway. :D