CFFFL Draft comments

Started by MURP, August 01, 2003, 09:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MURP on August 17, 2003, 03:13:42 AM
16 teams.  The owner with no injuries and no drug losers has a good chance.

LOL
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Zanshin

Chuck also has Shockey, who broke a rib....not too much of a biggie, but, wow, rough weekend for him.

Also, it sounds like it might be time for a rate-the-teams prognostication.  Top three anyone?

Reidme

Look, I have always loved joneszilla, but waiting so long, almost 24 hrs for this last pick is an unfair advantage. I say you have to envoke the Darnell Autry rule and wrap this puppy up ... or is that the Damon Moore rule.  ???

Joneszilla is all about fairness, and if he were here, I think he would agree that this is the way it has to be.  :P
The NFL old standard.

MURP

well i can just say that he cannot pick any player who will be starting now because of an injury over the weekend.  Ala Doug Johnson of the Falcons.

I have just started to enter the draft lists over at Yahoo.  Its a tediously slow process, but i should have it done by Tuesday night.  Depends on how busy work is on Mon and Tues.  Might be done before that, but im giving myself a bit of leeway.

Reidme

Quote from: chuck_chillout on August 15, 2003, 09:03:01 AM
DeepBallas

QB
Michael Vick
Tim Couch

RB
Garrison Hearst
Moe Williams
Shawn Bryson
Najeh Davenport

WR
Eric Moulds
Andre Davis
Tyrone Calico
Kevin Johnson

TE
Jeremey Shockey
B. Manumaleuna

D
Tampa Bay

K
Jeff Wilkins
The NFL old standard.

PhillyGirl

DAMN...someone needs to make a trade and fast! :o
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

satoshi

Wheres joneszilla? He's the last piece. :P

Sgt PSN

LMAO @ Reidme.  That ain't right bro.  

joneszilla

Sorry about the delay.  I went to happy hour on Friday and the rest of the weekend was a blur.  tried to log on yesterday but the dial up at home was crawling and i simply didn't have the patience.  I agree i can't pick anyone who became a starter b/c of injurythis weekend.....it would be unfair.  Anyway, i am first on the waiver list....right?  cause i had last pick.  

MURP

true, you should be  first on waiver as far as i know.

satoshi

MURP

QuoteBefore the start of the season, all undrafted players will be placed on waivers, with those left unclaimed then being treated as free agents. You can find out the length of the waiver period for your league by clicking on the League Settings link on your league home page.

MURP

Please read carefully

i will be submitting the draft results to Yahoo.  From what i know there will be a 2 day waiver period after i submit the results.   The waiver list is the opposite of the draft order.  After the 2 days, all players not on any team become FA and can be picked up by anyone at anytime.   When WESLEY WALLS becomes available he is property of REIDME.  So do not, under any circumstance select Wesley Walls on the waiver wire or when he becomes a FA.   When Yahoo finally puts Walls on the FA list, Reidme will select him.

satoshi

RomeyRome

Nevermind PSN, already see that you made a trade.

Freagin Orlando Pace is pissin me off!  Faulk comes back and goes off for 100+ total yards and 2 TDs, but I need Pace back in the mix!  Patten scorin TDs, Horn scorin TDs, Coles scorin TDs, Faulk scoring Tds, George scorin TDs, if the preseason counted I think I'd be in first already, well in total points not that total points matter. :-X