CFFFL Draft comments

Started by MURP, August 01, 2003, 09:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

And I've picked. It's a gamble, but it could turn out pretty good.

satoshi

Quote from: MURP on August 04, 2003, 09:14:46 PM

lol, your lucky you were on the board to make your pick... there was no Rich Gannon on that list you sent me!

I thought someone might pick Harrison and Owens before my turn, so I was gonna take a RB. The reason why my team couldn't win huge was...oops I can't say it till the whole draft is over.

Anyway, I didn't pick Gannon unless PG selected Manning. But you know Gannon was in my team last year and a lifeline of my team. So, he will do a good job in Oakland coz the team is not changed much.

joneszilla

Well i am still one pick away, i won't be online again tonite so I will make my 2 picks first thing tom. morning if Philly Crew picks before then.

PhillyGirl

You can IM MURP a list for your first pick in case PC picks tonight.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

satoshi

since joneszilla has the first pick in the 2nd round you can IM two picks to Murp.

RomeyRome

Hopefully this won't be one of those couple day delays. :-\

Reidme

This is too simple, joneszilla, just IM MURP 3 picks. that way no matter what, your choices are done. If you are afraid that the third choice will still be there in 30 picks, then it probably is a bad pick anyway!

Phill_Crew can do the same.  BTW, Philly_Crew seems to post in the early AM, and late afternoon, so we can probably go to bed now ............
The NFL old standard.

RomeyRome

Whew!  I was planning on staying up restlessly all night long, especially after Jones said he was going to sleep.;)  He's already gone.
Yeah we're going to have to get good at putting lists in.  I know I'm not one to talk bkuz I made everyone wait a whole 3 hours, but last year I always put lists in.

My pick is 12 away, but I have no idea how things will go so I'm not going to put in a long list right now, yet I won't be on the net until atleast noon to 1:00pm out here in Cali so that means that if Philly Crew and Jones get it going in the morning my pick could come up early again.

Hopefully I won't hold things up tomorrow, but there's no way I'm putting in a list now. :P

Philly_Crew

I have a class on Monday nights but am on the board from 6:30AM to 5PM.  Not too sure about the James pick.  His second year back from the ACL injury and I wonder if he will have the burst that he used to have.

Reidme

Edge is a good pick here. You could have a steal, I debated on taking him at 10.
The NFL old standard.

Zanshin

I like Edge there.  Everyone is a risk at this point.  Hell, Holmes is a risk...but I couldn't pass him up at the 8 spot.

Zanshin

...and how about that Holmes with his monster 2.8 ypc last night.  Whoo. :-D

At least he was laughing and looking healthy on the sidelines! :-\

satoshi

Tony Richardson can be a good backup, but I will pick him in the 2nd round.  :evil

Zanshin

Quote from: Satoshi on August 05, 2003, 08:02:56 AM
Tony Richardson can be a good backup, but I will pick him in the 2nd round.  :evil

Nah, you wouldn't do that with Terrell Davis still sitting there. :P

satoshi

As long as he is an FA, I have no way to pick him. The same thing goes to Jamaal Anderson. Anybody hear him recently?