Week 3 - Bucs: Show Me The Coast

Started by MDS, September 15, 2023, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Good Lord!  This D Line!  I'm getting all slippery!  This is going to be good shtein the next 4+ years.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Davis, Carter!  Howie, you done good!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

MDS

that lane non false start was hysterical
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

They're really wasting our time with this?  Horeshtein call.  Refs suck

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 25, 2023, 08:39:23 PMthat lane non false start was hysterical

He's been living on the edge. They're going to start calling this.

Don Ho

What a stupid call, bad throw, that could have been a disaster. 

PhillyPhreak54

Jalen needs to be better.

OL pass blocking needs to be better.

Playcalling needs to be better.

They're blitzing. This ain't last year. Adjust!

Geowhizzer

Are Jake Elliot and Trea Turner twins?

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Defense A
Offense C-
Hurts D+
Off. Playcalling D-

PhillyPhreak54

Schefter said that Jalen had flu symptoms before the game. Would explain some of his zesty play

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 25, 2023, 08:51:09 PMSchefter said that Jalen had flu symptoms before the game. Would explain some of his zesty play

he gets the flu a lot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer