2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 02, 2022, 07:40:15 PM
So... what exactly is wrong with Embiid?

Illness. Maybe gastro again...seems to always happen when he's unhappy about a situation. Go figure.

SD

Harden out a month with a foot tendon injury

Geowhizzer

No Embiid again tonight.  This is getting ridiculous.

PhillyPhreak54

He's joined the new Quiet Quitting craze.

Also...Fire Doc

phattymatty

now that the Phillies fairy tale is over, hopefully the city can consolidate their anger in to getting doc fired.

SD

I hate to even say it but...maybe consider trading Jo. One of my favorite all time Philly athletes and people but I don't see them ever winning a championship with him and his value is only going to go down. Also said it after the playoffs last season Doc should have been long gone.

phattymatty

a year ago I would have called you crazy but he's not even my favorite player on the Sixers anymore.

the conspiracist deep inside me thinks harden is not even hurt, they want jojo to feel like the boss agin so they're going to give him a month to get his shtein together.  and harden was like sure I'll chill for a month.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on November 08, 2022, 09:23:16 PM
a year ago I would have called you crazy but he's not even my favorite player on the Sixers anymore.

the conspiracist deep inside me thinks harden is not even hurt, they want jojo to feel like the boss agin so they're going to give him a month to get his shtein together.  and harden was like sure I'll chill for a month.

I buy that theory. I think Hardens legit hurt but it's probably a 2 week heal up that doc or someone convinced him to take a month so he's fresh for the rest of the season. This is where Jo needs to stop sulking and become a leader.

Geowhizzer

I really thought he had turned a corner with this stuff last year. 

The fact that we're back to talking about Embiid's attitude and sulking is... disappointing at best.

phattymatty

he must be the leader in non-covid related illnesses over the last 2-3 years.

he said he was still sick as farg in the post game interview Monday - and he sounded like it too. 

big guy just has a bad immune system I guess.

Don Ho

Seriously, this guy gets more illnesses than a kindergartner.  Like Shaq said "take a cough drop!"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

I'm starting to legitimately hate this team.  Hard to watch.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

first game of the year i watched

they looked like crap and jo is moving like late era dikeme mutombo...yikes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.