Rest Of Baseball - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 13, 2022, 10:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Trevor Bauer was reinstated.  It'll be interesting to see where he ends up playing.  Do the Dodgers keep him?  Will someone trade for him?

MDS

the dodgers want him gone

id guess if anyone bites its a desperate team and it may not be quite yet. mets, padres come to mind
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

He's suing anyone and everyone including his accuser. 

Too bad someone hasn't taken him out.  The world needs fewer bullying psychopaths. 

Geowhizzer

SD

Media spun it as SF making the injury concerns up because they were outbid.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

MDS

keith hernandez is going to be on the tucker carlson show tomorrow

the maga phillies wouldnt even
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

Geowhizzer

MDS

disgusting met jeff mcneil and his dumb bat is butchering it up in the field for the us

Don Ho

That was embarrassing watching that US squad last night.

Really enjoying the classic.  Getting all the games from Japan and Taiwan prime time/late evening.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

0 mets and 2 phillies and the usa puts up a 9 spot on the canucks...go figure

wednesday looming as a elimination game between puerto rico and the dr. game of the year potential.

the jews perfected game and run ruled by PR is anti semitism at the highest order

MDS

puerto rico/dominican republic is a ton of fun

they really need to this more often