Week Five - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 07, 2021, 07:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Considering that Zimmer tried to lose the game and Cuzzo bailed him out I can see that

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 10, 2021, 07:42:39 PM
Can't really see the expressions on Cuzzo and Zim, looks more like hyping each other than anger. "You like that!?!" kinda shtein.

This one has a better cut of the clip.

https://twitter.com/Stadium/status/1447308011035414532

PhillyPhreak54

The Chiefs defense is absolutely awful

Might be one of the worst I've ever seen

PhillyPhreak54

Colts have played half decent. Ginger has fumbled though.

MDS

they scored on one broken play...wentz going first read on every throw. they ran a screen on 3rd and 10. reich is a good game planner but he knows what hes got and hes got a qb who stinks.

their d has been on lamar
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Crazy Lamar fumble and return TD...Baltimore getting blown out.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Not too surprising they're losing. But the Colts have taken it to them in all phases.

Colts got hosed by officials dumbfargery on the lateral though. It wasn't a forward pass

Diomedes

Lamar Jackson...damn.

Let's see if Ginger Jesus can carry his team down for a FG....if their guy can make one...I think he's blind.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Goddamn the kicking sucks in this league!

Wentz a career high 385 tonight

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 11, 2021, 10:43:22 PM
Not too surprising they're losing. But the Colts have taken it to them in all phases.

Colts got hosed by officials dumbfargery on the lateral though. It wasn't a forward pass

get off twitter....its possession not when it first hits him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

im here to help you kiddo

not sure how anyone can watch this and miss carson. hes been perfectly adequate which is the most useless thing a qb can be

Diomedes

Lamar is king in this town, god damn.

PhillyPhreak54

Colts stink.

What a gag job

Diomedes

37/43 (86%) 442 YDs   4TD