Week 16 - Cowboys: Please Lose

Started by MDS, December 21, 2020, 12:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

That was a great football shot as an outro, the Eagles celebrating the sack as you can see Dalton in the background being picked up by his teammates.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

HA!  Holy shtein!  He's always leaving his shtein in Big D!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

I thought the NFL had seen the last of those from him, I really did.

QB Eagles

He can't play much anymore but it's amazing how #10 is essentially the same on the field as he was back when Reggie Brown and Hank Baskett walked the earth.

Diomedes

Watch Mailata's block on that TD...it's ludicrous.  Just farging throws his man to the ground.

MDS

desean in 2 series doing more with hurts than he did with carson in the....3? games he was healthy for
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Cox just came off hurting.  Bet he's done for the day.

ice grillin you

pimp on the bench looked old to me for the first time...he had a baby face FOREVER but now looks old the same way one day you looked up and bubba chuck looked old

makes me sad
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on December 27, 2020, 04:54:27 PM

He hobbles off literally once a week. Him and Slay.

MDS

bahaha wash down 13-0

nfc east championship next week on snf...what a world
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on December 27, 2020, 04:54:27 PM

Keep the faith, remember he does this every game to us.  bastich gives me high blood pressure and near heart failure 16 weeks a year
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

He does it a lot but it was iffy that he would play today at all.

Don Ho

So hurts leans on pimp while on the bench instead of consulting with Jesus

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on December 27, 2020, 04:53:02 PM
Watch Mailata's block on that TD...it's ludicrous.  Just farging throws his man to the ground.

The work ethic he's displayed to get to this point is otherworldly. How is this guy even the same species as me.