Week 3 - Bengals: Memories Of A Tie

Started by MDS, September 20, 2020, 10:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Jesus this defense has no farging idea what is going on.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Man, I love a Q1 timeout, even better when the opponent has their punter on the field.

Yay coaching.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

bengals are a team going nowhere with a turnover machine on the other team and they punt on 4th and 2 from the +50
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I didn't get that either.  You have two great RBs, and the ball was just handed to you...go for it...worst case scenario,you're right back where you were when the Eagles gave you the free try.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Fine, just have Wentz run the option every play.

Diomedes

cheap penalty...not worth the flag at all

General_Failure

I have zero belief they're getting a touchdown out of this drive.

QB Eagles

phattymatty

God damn he is making literally the wrong choice every play. Hurts time?

General_Failure

And yet somehow I'm still disappointed.

Diomedes

Why you taking Sanders out and putting Clement in at the goal line?

Rome

Jason Peters is done.  Not just done but oh my god is he bad done. 

Diomedes

three points at a time to infinity and beyond!

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on September 27, 2020, 01:34:27 PM
Jason Peters is done.  Not just done but oh my god is he bad done.

Sadly yes. RIP to an all timer.

Also Wentz missing people is frustrating and Doug's plays do suck

Rome

Nice to see the line holding up today.