2020 NFL Draft

Started by Diomedes, April 23, 2020, 09:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I looked it up.  It's on ABC...all seven rounds on free teevee. 

Must see television.  You know it's going to be a disaster in some way, and it's going to enjoy crazy ratings.  WTF else are people gonna do?

I can't wait to jaw with you three tonight!  Yay life!!

PFT reporting that Jerrah gonna do the draft solo...just following his own lights...lol
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

From a tech standpoint I don't doubt that the Eagles are one of the most prepared teams. That was true even when all the teams were still in their offices.

ice grillin you

i just hope jerry wears his usual pound of make up (a lot of men on tv go make up less since covid) because i do not want to see a super skype close up of his ghoulish face without it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

No Mcshay tonight he got the rona.

PhillyPhreak54

I prob won't get home until 730. I assume somewhere will have a live stream? I gots no cable

MDS

hey j have you heard of the internet
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

This garbage streaming box I just got from Comcast has ESPN3, which will also be showing it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

ice grillin you

we really need the national anthem?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

I can't believe you boo'd the moment of silence. Eagles fans really are the worst.

Diomedes

Is there somethign wrong with my television?

what's up with this Anthem?

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 23, 2020, 08:07:55 PM

Did you think they were going to spend three full days with the camera on Jerry Jones trying to get his shriveled old dick to work?

Rome

I guess I'll be the first one to say it:

Joe Burrow's mom would get all four inches of Irish thunder.   

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 23, 2020, 08:07:55 PM

when have you known sports leagues to not take every chance to jerk off on the flag
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.