Around The NFL - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 16, 2020, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

when you draft like schneider and have russ, you can get aggressive

when you draft like howie and have whatever it is the eagles have, you cannot
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

You said it yourself.  Two #1's, even probable lower 1sts is a lot for a safety.  I can see a top notch DE or even a CB but a safety?  No thx.

Diomedes

22 players have opted out already, list growing by the minute.

edit:  up to 32 players now
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Antionio Brown, suspended for the first 8 games of the season, not currently signed, and 32. Let's just say he's retired. Again.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

More time for baby momma drama

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

I used to know a Jets fan.  Poor bastich.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Diomedes

I saw that Jordan Reed signed somewhere, don't recall....

Jordan, I know you're reading here:  You still have a chance.  Quit football.  Go live a life.

QB Eagles

A sure sign of too many blows to the head is when the Washington Football Team makes better decisions about a player's health than the player himself.

phattymatty

I for some odd reason was checking out their roster the other day and their TE1 is some guy named Sprinkle.  that's the one position in which they have consistently had pretty solid players but I guess not this year.

General_Failure

Diomedes

More like, clear message on the expendability of camp fodder.

QB Eagles

Yeah somehow I don't think the "clear message" would have been the same if Mahomes got caught sneaking some strange.

General_Failure