2018-19 College Basketball

Started by Don Ho, November 07, 2018, 02:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Kansas stormed all the way back

And first time I've ever seen a hoops player vomit on the court. Puff Johnson for UNC doesn't play much but he's getting a lot of run and the pace for him

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 04, 2022, 09:13:47 PM
This game starting at 920pm ET is farging stupid

the game has started at this time for as long as ive been alive...you think theyre doing it to inconvenience you or because its the time that maximizes viewership? nah nah the world needs to revolve around old man hentz who cant keep his eyes open past 8pm

btw if that idiot doesnt step OOB, im kansas going 1/2 from the line away from hitting my number
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

I knew TeeVeeTodd would be in here defending the late start.

Ain't nothing wrong with tipping at 8 ET. I don't care that it's been like that forever.

Anyways how about Kansas just murdering people in the 2H's?! Sucks to see the Heels lose. I'm thankful the dude ran out of bounds. It meant I didn't have to push on +5 and actually won.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 04, 2022, 11:44:15 PM
I knew TeeVeeTodd would be in here defending the late start.

Ain't nothing wrong with tipping at 8 ET. I don't care that it's been like that forever.

the sweet spot for tv sports viewership is the around 1130. they want the game ending at that time and lookie what happened

i cant stress this enough - the people who make these decisions have eons and eons of data and the people who complain about it have twitter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It always isn't about data. Sometimes the public should get a win too.

But whatev.

NC had a 91% win probability at half. What a choke.

MDS

the public is getting a win...they vote with their eyeballs and the votes say a 920 start is great

you do realize there are people outside the east coast who cant catch a 630pm game...the world does not revolve around old people from new york and thank god

PhillyPhreak54

What's your data on west coast time zone viewership over east coast?

MDS

more people are turning the game on at 1100 than are turning it off. the gains made out west outweigh the losses from the east, basically.

nba, nfl, mlb all do the same thing. and every year white people (its always white people) complain and every year the games start at the same time because the universe in fact does not revolve around old people from the east. no start time is perfect for everyone. we've got 4 time zones and 350 million+ people, there is no consensus on anything.

just remember people its about we not me

phattymatty

that David mccormack is one handsome man.  I'm not sure why he isn't projected to go in the draft, he could definitely get solid nba minutes.

phattymatty

every single LSU scholarship player entered the transfer portal this year.  only one guy left and he is a freshman walk on.  that is farging crazy.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

SD

I googled this cause I thought it was a joke. That blows for the city

MDS

Quote from: TAFKASD on April 20, 2022, 07:52:53 PM
I googled this cause I thought it was a joke. That blows for the city

which city, radnor?