2018-19 College Basketball

Started by Don Ho, November 07, 2018, 02:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

American soccer fans regardless whether fans of mls or euro league or whatever are only about scarfs and made up chants and 9am drinking (which I can respect)

They couldn't care less about the outcome of any game

they are a way worse version of the Cameron crazies
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

no matter how many times you're told this is false you still go with it

at least my hate is fact based
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Soooo about college hoops

St Peters is gonna do this

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

man this st. Peters team is fun.  their D has Purdue shook.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah man I want their run to continue

MDS

i have a very convoluted path to winning my pool but need purdue here...they are awful

they keep running offense through their 2 big men who are complete stiffs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Good God was Purdue a trainwreck tonight.  That was bad basketball. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

I love that St Peters all wear BLM t shirts. Go away MAGA douches you don't get to root for this underdog.

phattymatty

that was a fun game.  peacocks taking the whole thing.

SD you won that one.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on March 25, 2022, 09:26:14 PM

SD you won that one.

this is the 8th time my numbers hit backward

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on March 25, 2022, 09:26:14 PM

SD you won that one.

Do I win anything? I haven't kept track. I did a bracket pool for $10 but was too lazy to pick teams so I auto selected. I'm 72 out of 72.

phattymatty

lol yes every game wins.  you won $45 for a sweet 16 game.

MDS

putting this out into the universe. i win $250 if the following happens
-unc wins
-miami wins, then beats kansas
-nova and duke lose tomorrow

all of these things are lock city to happen except nova

PhillyPhreak54

UH is gonna be tough for Nova especially if they Jack up threes all game

Also check this out

St. Peter's has more victories over #1, #2, or #3 seeds in the 8 days than Gonzaga has in the past twenty years.