Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

not even saying they wont win but nola gonna get his shtein kicked in
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

So far you're right.

This seems like the series that stops all the good vibes. Like they stumble here and all of a sudden they're 3-12 in their last 15.

MDS

just because she said yes doesnt mean you need to wallow in misery

nola lost the strike zone for like 4 batters. calm down.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol

"Why do you even watch this if it makes you so angry?"

"You know when the Eagles lose you're pissy for days"

When Alvarado got pantsed by Yordan I turned it off before the ball landed and she didn't understand the catatonic state I was in.

MDS

better be a cf table at the wedding

theyve been so good for so long, the mean regression is going to happen. gotta be prepared. you cant beat the house forever.

even theyre a .500 team from here on out, they finish with over 90 wins. theyre probably going to be better than that. so high 90's to 100 is very doable, not even that hard. but yea they might lose some games here and there. oh nooooo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Seating chart has you and Havas next to each other.

And you're right - regression is gonna happen. But it's still zesty in the moment when you're playing one of the worst teams

MDS

i never look at who theyre playing until the playoffs. the regular season is random...good teams can suck, bad teams can be good, its just kind of random. just because its the rockies doesnt meant they *have* to sweep. the braves are getting rocked by the pirates right now. like, who the hell knows.

the difference in the game, right now, is a single, error, groundout, groundout. people get too irrational about a sports this dumb.

PhillyPhreak54

Sosa and Stubbs!!

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 25, 2024, 08:15:05 PMnot even saying they wont win but nola gonna get his shtein kicked in

nope

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 25, 2024, 10:03:00 PMThis seems like the series that stops all the good vibes.

nah

PhillyPhreak54

Happy to be wrong.

Rome

Nothing says getting your shtein kicked in like going six and giving up 2 ER. 

PhillyPhreak54

Good start today.

Don Ho

1 productive inning in 27
Coors Field
Rockies bullpen is ass
Worst team in NL
Lose 2 of 3

Shouldn't happen.  The Rockies are complete trash.  This was all on the offense this weekend, yeah Ranger had the shaky start but he settled down, bohm's Horrific defense today opened up the floodgates.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

cant beat colorado, cant win the world series. trade harper.

PhillyPhreak54

Prob smoked too much weed in Denver